Killie Match - 14/10/17

Fawlty Towers

Not a surprise really, Killie not exactly known for patience.

Hire manager, spend a load on ageing players, loans etc, lose a few games, fire manager. Repeat.

We're going through a tricky period, we may be level on points with Killie but we're well ahead of them as a club.

I've still got faith Archie will turn it round, starting with a home win against Killie

• Like 3

So, Kilmarnock change manager because their board and fans think they should be doing better.

Ross County have changed manager as they too thought they should be doing better.

There are grumbles from our support that we should be doing better.

So, who's over achieved so far, that would allow these teams to have done better?

• Like 1

Both have been League Cup winners in the last five years. So maybe we've under achieved?

I'm not sure the relevance of your referente to their cup wins. So I'll ask again.

Killie & County think they should be doing better. Some Thistle fans think we should be doing better.

So, who should these teams be doing better than?

• Like 1

I'm not sure the relevance of your referente to their cup wins. So I'll ask again.

Killie & County think they should be doing better. Some Thistle fans think we should be doing better.

So, who should these teams be doing better than?

Better than Hamilton and Dundee for a start.

You do realise we are in deep deep doo doo right now??

Kilmarnock have been in the top flight of Scottish football continuously for the last 20 years and won the Scottish Cup and League Cup in that time. St. Mirren, Inverness, Ross County, St. Johnstone have all won major trophies in recent years.

Is there a reason why cuddly PTFC have been such failures? Do ambition and the will to succeed shine through from those who run the club?

I know many will disagree but imo this is a must win game for us.Archie says in the match reaction that the players will be in over the break but it is not a punishment.I hope behind the scenes they are being worked hard,some backsides being kicked and we see a positive reaction and 3 points from this game.

• Like 1