RedYellow merchandise

BowenBoys

15 hours ago, Third Lanark said:

Posted on the Jambos kickback thread and will post in some threads over the weekend on their forum

even before both clubs had been shafted by the SPFL the Jambos fans were always very complimentary of the jags on there

We offered them an incremental gate share to pay their players the season they went into administration. We also did them another favour (maybe over the re-arranged fixture after yon game at Tynecastle got postponed). Can't mind exactly what it was tho'.

Grand away day tho' it is, my only quibble with Hearts is I don't think they treat away fans that great (difficult view of goalmouth and ticketing issues) . Then again maybe we don't treat away fans that great either.

27 minutes ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

We offered them an incremental gate share to pay their players the season they went into administration. We also did them another favour (maybe over the re-arranged fixture after yon game at Tynecastle got postponed). Can't mind exactly what it was tho'.

Grand away day tho' it is, my only quibble with Hearts is I don't think they treat away fans that great (difficult view of goalmouth and ticketing issues) . Then again maybe we don't treat away fans that great either.

Did we not give Dunfermline some/all of the away gate when they had money problems in 2012/13 ?

50 minutes ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

Really? Don't we usually allow them to go home with 3 points?

For the tarts in particular, we ALWAYS allow them passage to the next stage of the Scottish Cup.

• 2 weeks later...

News from RedYellow HQ

Just a few weeks to go until the season begins. Fingers crossed, we will soon be climbing into our Firhill Bubbles.

The start of the season will be a little chillier than usual. With that in mind I decided to extend the range of hoodies.

Time to check the wardrobe (as some of us may be struggling to get into our pre-lockdown outfits) and sharpen the terracing wit for the new term. To help at this important time, I am introducing Back To Firhill Bundles. An opportunity to upgrade your kit with a pre-season discount. Offer available on all products with the exception of Organic Hoodie H2.

https://redyellow.org

Flyer21.thumb.png.65ded56b4df27093515f0385c1989e4d.png

Flyer20.thumb.png.7ccb87be2e5b6d9c84450612f2ececd5.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lenziejag said:

What’s the chance of getting a snood that isn’t quite so bright ? Maybe black with the red/yellow logo ? Are the products made in the U.K. ?

To be honest, the colours of the print are not as vibrant as the images show. As I have discovered while setting this up, it's hard to show a true colour representation of printed items in web images.

I have experimented with colours and designs. These are printed onto white material and black doesn't come out as a deep black. I have found that, as recommended by my printer, designs that work best are plain colour or smaller repeat patterns. The nature of the printing process means that precise positioning of a logo is difficult. I have tried with a single logo. The problem is that you just don't see it flat. It's either scrunched up or distorted where it's stretched over your face.

I will have a look at some ideas over the weekend and post them here.

Of course, one of the benefits of the drop shipping method of working is that each order is a one-off print. This means that I can work up any design and produce single products to order. If there is something specific you would like I'm happy to get it printed. 

Am happy to deal with enquiries on the forum but if anyone wants to they can also email [email protected].

The material is a flat tube of polyester microfibre on a roll. It is supplied to the printer by a company called Beechfield. Neither the printer or Beechfield websites have information on country of origin. Probably unlikely to be the UK. All items are printed in England.

Here are some predominantly black designs. These images are mocked-ups on the printer's software. The distortion is digital but gives you an idea of the effect on a single graphic element. Bear in mind is that, if worn around your neck, the height is considerably compressed. 500mm height compressed to about 120mm. Also note that the pattern is repeated on the back.

LenzieJag1-4.thumb.png.755607023719edfe2867e93789fd4592.png

2 hours ago, BowenBoys said:

To be honest, the colours of the print are not as vibrant as the images show. As I have discovered while setting this up, it's hard to show a true colour representation of printed items in web images.

I have experimented with colours and designs. These are printed onto white material and black doesn't come out as a deep black. I have found that, as recommended by my printer, designs that work best are plain colour or smaller repeat patterns. The nature of the printing process means that precise positioning of a logo is difficult. I have tried with a single logo. The problem is that you just don't see it flat. It's either scrunched up or distorted where it's stretched over your face.

I will have a look at some ideas over the weekend and post them here.

Of course, one of the benefits of the drop shipping method of working is that each order is a one-off print. This means that I can work up any design and produce single products to order. If there is something specific you would like I'm happy to get it printed. 

Am happy to deal with enquiries on the forum but if anyone wants to they can also email [email protected].

The material is a flat tube of polyester microfibre on a roll. It is supplied to the printer by a company called Beechfield. Neither the printer or Beechfield websites have information on country of origin. Probably unlikely to be the UK. All items are printed in England.

Thanks for the reply and sorry for contacting you about this on the forum

• 3 weeks later...