Dubdee

Gary Peebles Tackle

Statement from the Dee's fans' group.

Dee-luded hyprocritical horseshit from the Fruitloop of Scottish football.

They just don't get it do they.......everyone else's fault but there own !!!

Murder? :lol:

Time those muppets took it on the chin and accepted their punishment, some could even say they are lucky to avoid a bigger punishment.

I just read their statement. That lot are barking mad. They talk about a conspiracy of Dee hating clubs + the SFL, collaborating in a plan to murder, (their word, not mine) their beloved club. Talk about not seeing the wood for the trees.

Dundee FC is in the trouble it finds itself today purely as a result of its own actions. It promised to conduct itself in accordance with League rules but instead flouted those rules. The club is the maker of its own misfortune. It has not been "murdered" but it has come pretty near to committing suicide.

I do not want Dundee to go out of business but let's not forget, their fans had representitives on the board who turned a blind eye while things were going well. It beggars belief that they are now pointing the finger of blame at anyone except themselves.

We should all take a lesson from this.

Spot on, all 3.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dundee should have been relegated to the third. they got off lightly in my eyes. They should have put them on the sex offenders register too. If they got put to the third div rite now, we would have airdrie back, and i love those games. with the points deduction dundee mite not go down, which is criminal

Funny but I miss the old goose-steppin' nazi scum myself. Maryhil Road just isn't the same without a few England tops and dodgy looking casuals coming to visist a couple of times a year. But if you really miss them try their Airdriehooligan website (if its still in operation). From the nazi eagle homepage to the tales of derring do; a must for all football fans with a psycopathic tendency. Enjoy...

PLus, if they went out of business, their fans probably would be delighted because they could come out the closet and go to ibrox like they have always wanted to and stop living a life of repression

Initially I had some sympathy for the supporters, but that's disappearing fast with some of the keech they're spouting. There are 2 or 3 on their forum that talk sense and say they had it coming but the rest seem to have the same paranoid mindset as Celtic fans, with their nonsensical conspiracy theories. Despite that, I always think of them as another Rangers reserves. I lived in Dundee for almost 4 years in the 90s, so know that many of them would just become Rangers fans. I had a Dundee supporting friend who said exactly that to me. They do like their Union Jacks and I guess that goes beyond the colour scheme. Tw*ts.

It wasn't always fun. I remember the Monday at work after that 2-6 Firhill gubbing, Eddie Gallagher hat trick and all. I enjoyed the 6-3 revenge more than a lot.

Edited by beep0608

I have lost all sympathy for Hundee fans after reading the sanctimonious drivel on the supporters society webshite and hope that they go into liquidation.

Don't think dundee expect many jags fans on saturday. We are not getting the away end behind the goal, only 2 sections in main stand. wonder if dundee will put their own fans in the end away fans usually get.

I guess we'll become a creditor and join the queue along with the rest of them.

My point exactly, Will. Harkins will be sold at a depressed value (maybe £40k at the absolute most) of which we're maybe due what, 25% max? Then as and when Dundee reach a creditors' agreement of (say) 10p in the £1, that would see us get about a grand, assuming they actually managed to pay up. We're looking at a figure that barely covers 10 punters lost at the gate over the course of a season.

Dundee should have been relegated to the third. they got off lightly in my eyes. They should have put them on the sex offenders register too. If they got put to the third div rite now, we would have airdrie back, and i love those games. with the points deduction dundee mite not go down, which is criminal

:lol::lol::lol:

I thought all football debt had to be paid in full.

I guess we'll become a creditor and join the queue along with the rest of them.

I hope the Club is on the ball here. If for example Hearts were to buy Harkins for £50K then £40K should go to Dundee's administrator and £10K direct from Hearts to us whether in installments or whatever. I'm assuming that our agreement is 20% of any transfer.

I'm fairly sure that if the football debt isn't paid in full then the embargo on Dundee buying players would remain even if they came out of administration.

I've just watched the video on the bbc sport scotland website of they 2 numpty dungdee fans and spencey talking about dundee taking 2000 away fans, what a load of bullsh1t!

the funny thing is that hairy guy in the video says ' if raith lose £30,000 as a result of us boycotting the game then tough. how about, 'you're getting docked 25 points ya b4wb4g, tough! round yae!

the dundee fans are saying they will give the money they would have paid for the away games to dundee, I wonder how long that will last, it all sounds good aye but who is seriously gonna go and give £20 every 2nd week for hee-haw, im grudging paying it to go to the game, who in this 'financial climate'(I hate that term but it sounds really intelligent!) can just afford to give £20 away every 2nd week running up to xmas?