Mates Rates

gettingjaggy

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I filled in application for a season ticket for the first time a few weeks ago. Paying 4 installments via paypal. Haven't heard anything official from the club to say they received my applciation or anything. Should I expect confirmation or will they contact me after the fourth payment is made?

I filled in application for a season ticket for the first time a few weeks ago. Paying 4 installments via paypal. Haven't heard anything official from the club to say they received my applciation or anything. Should I expect confirmation or will they contact me after the fourth payment is made?

Just make sure the payments are being made, I wouldn't expect anything until the usual sending out time for season tickets which is in July. As if by magic after mentioning it yesterday the first payment was taken from my account today.

Phoned up Firhill yesterday as my postdated cheques for the Season Ticket hadn't come out my account. Although they couldn't find anything out at that moment they said they would phone me up. Expected the usual three phone calls asking the same question before being told they'd lost my form etc etc...

BUT - phone call from Moira this morning before 10 am to tell me they were going in to the bank in batches due to the end of season being so busy, and mine would be going in the next few days. Very apologetic, which she didn't need to be. Really good efficient friendly service - very impressed! :clapping::thumbsup:

Phoned up Firhill yesterday as my postdated cheques for the Season Ticket hadn't come out my account. Although they couldn't find anything out at that moment they said they would phone me up. Expected the usual three phone calls asking the same question before being told they'd lost my form etc etc...

BUT - phone call from Moira this morning before 10 am to tell me they were going in to the bank in batches due to the end of season being so busy, and mine would be going in the next few days. Very apologetic, which she didn't need to be. Really good efficient friendly service - very impressed! :clapping::thumbsup:

Great stuff!

Get yer season tickets NOW!

What's the point of buying a season ticket when varying offers appear during the season are presented which devalue the original cost ? You know ,like cheap limited deals and hospitaliy offers to non season ticket holders, etc.

Not to mention broken and filthy seats and dreadful catering facilities.

Renewed mine and Mrs Leonard's (hospitality upgrade) and took up the fantastic offer of a season ticket for my 3 yr old son Dylan (ssshhh don't tell Little miss jag , she'll have a fit there is a kid at Firhill!!) a few weeks ago. i was concerned that payment was not showing on credit card statement. Quick call and I was assured all applications received and money being taken now (now to actually find money to pay the credit card !!!).

Really looking forward to next season. It will be a work in progress but improvements seem to being made both on and off the park. Long may it continue.

Hell I'm even going to try and not fall out with Ian Mac, Potty Trained, Kirkie Jag and Kni all season. Dark Passenger and Uberteeb, Hmm I'll have to think about those two some more....even I have my limits!! :P

What's the point of buying a season ticket when varying offers appear during the season are presented which devalue the original cost ? You know ,like cheap limited deals and hospitaliy offers to non season ticket holders, etc.

One point would to to give the manager the best financial support we can so he can get in the players he wants to improve the team.

took up the fantastic offer of a season ticket for my 3 yr old son Dylan (ssshhh don't tell Little miss jag , she'll have a fit there is a kid at Firhill!!)

Oh no bring your kids to Firhill all you like. Just make sure they sit in the kids section if they want to scream (sing?),shout and throw things! Also with the new North stand being adults only (hopefully) kids can do what the hell they like :)

Would be interesting to see how many season tickets have been sold so far though. . .

Take your point Lennie but it does get on one's tits when offers crop up to really disadvantage those who show early commitment to the cause. Maybe just renew anyway. Just wanted to express a moan.

I get that, just the club have to look at ways to generate funds and the interest of fans. I'd guess no matter what they do as an incentive, will annoy some while please others. what is it they say....you can't please all of the people all of the time.

Oh no bring your kids to Firhill all you like. Just make sure they sit in the kids section if they want to scream (sing?),shout and throw things! Also with the new North stand being adults only (hopefully) kids can do what the hell they like :)

Would be interesting to see how many season tickets have been sold so far though. . .

Don't you worry, we're safely tucked away in the family section. We'll waive to you in the singing section next season. :tongue2:

I agree with this. I was saying this last season that the deals the club offers seems to pander to the non-season ticket holding fan. I know this is so we get more people through the turnstyles, but it did feel like the season ticket holders were being left out in the cold. This is a great incentive from the club though and hopefully they will start to appreciate the ST holders more.

I paid in at the gate for every league game. Including the two for twenty offer against Morton and Ayr. This came to £292. I also went to all the cup games bar Stenny so that was another £30.

Me-thinks that season books are good value especially if you take your under 16s with you.

I'll be looking to invest in one this season.

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations to the five winners who will get to train with the squad:

http://www.ptfc.co.u...ars_for_the_day

People who bought tickets in April got the chance to win the opportunity to train with the team.

People who buy tickets in June get the chance to win the opportunity to be in the team photo.

Do the people who bought their tickets in May not matter??

People who bought tickets in April got the chance to win the opportunity to train with the team.

People who buy tickets in June get the chance to win the opportunity to be in the team photo.

Do the people who bought their tickets in May not matter??

Maybees aye........