Bannigan And O'donnell

p12tfc

That is great news for the players and the club. Club being recognised for putting their faith in youth and training the boys well and the players will get a boost playing with quality of their own age and experiencing different training and conditioning methods while hopefully playing against foreign opposition.

• Like 1

Absolutely tremendous recognition for the two boys and the club as a whole. I'm sure the experience will do no harm for their confidence, determination and ambition.

My only concern is that it leaves us a bit stretched for the away game at Raith in 11 days time. I hope the SFA wrap them up in cotton wool!!!

Good to see the development of young players in the first team being recognised. Pity O'Donnell is injured and had been off the boil a little prior to his injury then rushed back and out for longer.

Congratulations to Stuart and Stephen.

We need a new contract for both!

Will we be due 'training compensation' for O'Donnell if he did leave this summer under freedom of contract (assuming we offer him a new deal) or did the Tuffey precedent suggest that he just needs to sit tight and wait till the contract expires?