Pars In The Playoffs

angry gaz

Personally I would love to see Dunfermline going down. Would serve them right for years of living outwith their means and spending cash they didn't have. A bit of humility is required and a year or so in the 2nd division is the least they deserve. I'll shed no tears for them if they lose to Forfar.

• Like 4

Personally I would love to see Dunfermline going down. Would serve them right for years of living outwith their means and spending cash they didn't have. A bit of humility is required and a year or so in the 2nd division is the least they deserve. I'll shed no tears for them if they lose to Forfar.

Yip.

In a bit of bother then That 150th minute goal by Lawless being the turning point??

They must be kicking themselves. Their arse has collapsed big time since then! How bad must they have been to lose at home to Airdrie, never mind being 3 down at Forfar?

Dunfermline seem to be getting a bit of mileage bleating on about the additional 5 hours added on during which we equalised last week depriving them of 2 points - by the same token if the fog hadn't descended on Central Park, Cowdenbeath would have had (almost certainly) an additional 3 points so it seems all a bit irrelevant.

If Dunfermline hadn't been financially mis-managed the 2 instances would have been irrelevant in any case - so perhaps they should just get on with it and beat Forfar (suspect they will despite being 3-1 down) then beat Alloa (who seem to be a shoe-in for the deciders) and stop looking for excuses.