Transfer Targets

ForeverandEver

Football rumours website says we are signing conroy, Baird and Easton from dundee. Claims source is a dundeelayer. Anyone know if this site has a decent record in accuracy in relation to thistle signings.

Football rumours websites don't have a good record in accuracy for any signings.

Easton and Baird I'd be pleased with. Conroy unsure. Does seem to have progressed as a player at Dundee because with us I thought he was the definition of MEH.

Football rumours websites don't have a good record in accuracy for any signings.

Easton and Baird I'd be pleased with. Conroy unsure. Does seem to have progressed as a player at Dundee because with us I thought he was the definition of MEH.

If I wanted to fill up space on a rumours website I'd list a few from the relegated club in the "from" column and I'd link them "to" the promoted club

Despite my reluctance to get drawn into these things, I understand that we've opened talks with two County players - a midfielder and a winger -who've been told they'll be surplus to requirements at Victoria Park next season.

Hopefully the midfielder's not Martin Scott, after he almost blinded Welsh with a punch in their Hibs days. Kettlewell might be a decent Paton replacement.

Not that impressed with many of their wingers I must admit.

Despite my reluctance to get drawn into these things, I understand that we've opened talks with two County players - a midfielder and a winger -who've been told they'll be surplus to requirements at Victoria Park next season.

Kettlewell, Quinn, Vigurs, Fotheringham, Morrow and Wohlfarth are out of contract.