Transfer Targets

ForeverandEver

Weren't we interested in him when he was with Queens Park? Maybe even suggested that he was a Jags fan?

I think we tried to sign him when he was at QP and Clyde offered him more to go there.

I thought he was good for County every time I saw him.

Aye Bomber Brown offered more to Kettlewell and Trouten to take them to Cumbernauld. I wonder how that worked out for them?

Stuart Kettlewell has made over 100 appearances for Ross County - a move that worked out well for him. Alan Trouten is now at Brechin and in the play-offs.

Also says on the gossip column that Scott Arfield has been released by Huddersfield.

Always impressed me when he was at Falkirk, he'd be worth a look but probably wont be short of offers.

Arfield would be a great signing, if we could get him.

Kettlewell, Quinn, Vigurs, Fotheringham, Morrow and Wohlfarth are out of contract.

I'd take Vigurs in a hearbeat, but I suspect he may have other offers. If not, then get him on board!

Weren't we interested in him when he was with Queens Park? Maybe even suggested that he was a Jags fan?

No idea if Kettlewell is but Trouten was widely quoted as being a Jags fan.

Bet he regrets turning us down to sign for Clyde because I doubt he'll get the chance again.

Kettlewell would be a good replacement for Paton

We can't afford Harkins

Not strictly true tho' I know what you mean

We most likely can afford him but possibly at the expense of signing another player targeted. I don't think Archie would go down that road but if he did it would be far more likely to sign a striker of note or a rock solid holding midfielder.

Edited by lady-isobel-barnett

May be a bit early to think about signing players as the season isnt over yet, but early business is good business!

I think our targets for the summer should be:

Brian Graham (Raith Rovers)

Freddie Bachirou (Morton)

Nicky Clark (Queen of the South) debatable

Lawrence Shankland (Queens Park)

Just a couple of names that jump into my head, thoughts?

Nicky clark? i dunno about signing hair dressers

Harkin,s has been offered.more than double from Dundee for what we are offering our main squad

The conrad,s banzo and Aaro!s

Is he worth going above our Budget by more than twice our Budget

Your opinion is appreciated

We're do we draw the line?

Harkin,s has been offered.more than double from Dundee for what we are offering our main squad

How do you know this?

I wouldn't want us to spunk all our money on him. He isn't that consistent.

Is this Dundee in the first divison or the SPL, surely Dundee will have to cut back for life in the first

All teams need a stand out player. In my opinion it would be fine to have someone earn more than average, but we need to know he'll be good enough.

There is no point having a person who we think is not good enough to start a game. But we also need a first team, our best team. If we have 20 players of the same standard, getting the best team out there will be a hard job.

Obviously a strong squad is crucial, but having a proper first eleven is also crucial. Not sure if that makes sense or not to anyone.