Killie Game

mhs

What can be done ?? how can a team from the heilands afford to get a guy like Kiss and we cannae - 4 in 2 and trouncing Dungdee utd, we MUST start winning at Firhill !!

Generous benefactors is how. If you've a few million extra quid in your skyrocket you can throw it into Firhill if you want.

Disappointing. St Johnstone next Stevie May will tear us a new one.

They still let Hearts draw the game ...

Game after game after game we say this. It's not happening!1 We just don't have the wit or whereabouts to kill a game!Play-offs I believe.

I'm still optimistic we can avoid the playoffs but that's mostly down to knowing Killie are even worse than us! It is however gonna be very tight in the run in. Away win at RP in the last game after the split to keep us safe?

the margins are tight for the playoff , If (I know .i know) we had taken the last two games and been 4 points better off and two fellow stragglers were a point worse off , then we would only be 3/4 points better off . what is worrying is that our fellow bottom dwellers are showing an improvement in their form especially Ross County who are about to face the others at the bottom of the league.

back to a jags standard operating procedure , not just hoping for our results to improve , but also looking out for others to get adverse results to keep our heads above water.

Ok I'm gonna say it

Archie threw 2 points away today

Taylor was out on his feet for the majority of that 2nd half

Doolan should have been on

Can't believe he took lawless off and brought on elliott

Btw. Gallagher smashing game kept talking to the defence

Mair as well good addition to squad

you could see the equaliser coming same as last week but we kept playing deeper and deeper

And when we won back possession big punts up the park

Ok I'm gonna say it

Aye,agree about that. Not sure Foxy will find it easy to get the jersey for a while.

you could see the equaliser coming same as last week but we kept playing deeper and deeper

Couldn't make today's game but just listened to Allan Johnston on the radio. It sounds identical to his interview the last time at Firhill and Pat Fenlon in November/December. I'm really worried that Archie is tactically all over the shop. He seems to constantly tinker about with the central defence and we still can't get basics like marking and covering posts at corners. Apart from Tynecastle I can't remember a decent corner and if we continue this way for the next few weeks I would not fancy taking on Dundee or Accies in a play off.

The team are obviously inexperienced but I wouldn't have thought the best option would be to drop our top scorer and sign another very young midfielder with little game time and a horrendous reputation. I know Taylor's good but I think Doolan's been treated pretty poorly, AND he was the most experienced player in the team!

Ok I'm gonna say it

This.

Couldn't make today's game but just listened to Allan Johnston on the radio. It sounds identical to his interview the last time at Firhill and Pat Fenlon in November/December. I'm really worried that Archie is tactically all over the shop. He seems to constantly tinker about with the central defence and we still can't get basics like marking and covering posts at corners. Apart from Tynecastle I can't remember a decent corner and if we continue this way for the next few weeks I would not fancy taking on Dundee or Accies in a play off.

The team are obviously inexperienced but I wouldn't have thought the best option would be to drop our top scorer and sign another very young midfielder with little game time and a horrendous reputation. I know Taylor's good but I think Doolan's been treated pretty poorly, AND he was the most experienced player in the team!

Doolan should definitely have been introduced at some point. Taylor battled hard but he looked tired by the end.

Ok I'm gonna say it

This for me also.

Generous benefactors is how. If you've a few million extra quid in your skyrocket you can throw it into Firhill if you want.

I remember one season when I was in business offering a deal when John Lambie was manager, I offered £50 for every goal the team scored and £50 for the winning or last goal in a win, John rejected it saying the team would all be shooting instead of passing - this is true ! :):)

Edited by greg