Schadenfreude

peagreenboy

So hopefully the Jags will pick up three points on Saturday (hopefully) and incidentally boot Hearts out of the top league; which I sure we'll be singing a few songs about.

But who else have we managed to relegate at Firhill over the years? Except ourselves, obviously, many, many times ...

We failed to relegate Morton a few seasons back. We launched something called Real Football with a giant size programme on the last day of the season and promptly lost 3-0 with the jubilant away support then occupying the North Stand. Our celebration literally turned into a Wake (he scored for Morton).

I know you said at firhill but I can't think of relegating anyone at our gaff off the top of my head,but winning 2-1 in the last few minutes and taking a massive step toward promotion at Airdrie and relegating them last season is definitely a very fond memory.

I'm 90% sure we relegated Stirling Albion under the McCall years. It was the match before the Rangers game and I'm sure Paul Keegan scored in a 1-0 win.

Yeh I remember this game, John "The Hound" McGoldrik went on a wonder run im sure and squared to big pizza delivery man keegan for a tap in. Or it might have been someone else other than the hound, we had another young striker im sure got a run about at the end of that season.

Yeh I remember this game, John "The Hound" McGoldrik went on a wonder run im sure and squared to big pizza delivery man keegan for a tap in. Or it might have been someone else other than the hound, we had another young striker im sure got a run about at the end of that season.

I'm pretty sure it was Graham Eaglesham that fed him in. I'm sure Viterslav Mooc and Pedram Ardalany played as well.

Slightly different but if not for Wee Lawless scoring in injury time the Pars would've been a Div 1 (championship) club this season. Not having seen Dunfermline this season but according to a few of their fans they reckon they'd have been likely automatic relegation material this season had they stayed up. Maybe we've indirectly relegated Morton, twice?

Slightly different but if not for Wee Lawless scoring in injury time the Pars would've been a Div 1 (championship) club this season. Not having seen Dunfermline this season but according to a few of their fans they reckon they'd have been likely automatic relegation material this season had they stayed up. Maybe we've indirectly relegated Morton, twice?

Ultra Lol!!

Think we're getting ahead of ourselves. Hearts are better now than they were at the start of the season and we only managed a draw at Firhll when we played arguably our best football of the season.We're going to have to play a high tempo pressing game for 90min and hope their keeper has an off day

IF we beat the Jam Tarts on saturday, we will have hosted the champions on their championship game ( horrible as it was !!) and then also be the hosts of the relegated team, has that ever happened before ?

and Aberdeen's 1-1 draws in previous games caused both scenarios

I'd be happy for Hearts to stay up.

I wouldnt have any problem with that either as long as its not at our expense.

Dont get any enjoyment out of relegating any team (unless its a certain 2 teams playing in Glasgow)

I also hope we dont get the "going bust" chants directed at them - after Save the Jags and also from hearing from various HiHi acquaintances about the tragedy of a club going bust its not something I would like to taunt another teams fans with

Does nobody remember Hearts being instrumental in forcing a '2nd vote' exactly 10 years ago??? Why should we not take a little revenge joy in sending them down?

Hearts are the poorest team in the division this season, and a poorer team than us. We should be beating them.

• Like 1