V Aberdeen, Saturday 30Th September 2014

stillresigned

Made it :wacko2:

Not being at the game I've no idea what we need to change to get more into the game. It's clear though from the OS report we were under a lot of pressure at times. Anyone at the game looking in? Do we need to bring someone more defensive on or do we need someone who will give us more of an outball, letting us get a break by holding the ball in the opposition half?

Made it :wacko2:

Not being at the game I've no idea what we need to change to get more into the game. It's clear though from the OS report we were under a lot of pressure at times. Anyone at the game looking in? Do we need to bring someone more defensive on or do we need someone who will give us more of an outball, letting us get a break by holding the ball in the opposition half?

Not at the game either, but can I suggest Super Krissie Doolan

playing against Dundee and Hamilton and being largely ineffective against 2 of the weakest teams we will face doesn't fill me with confidence he can do better against Aberdeen.. should have given Dools a start

I am interested to know how you can say Hamilton are one of the 2 weakest teams in the league. As it stands at the moment they are actually the strongest team in the league and looking like 4 wins in a row for them - certainly the form team.