Bugle Call V St Mirren

pink panther

And they should al be doing a shift down the mines before lacing up their boots ... *rolls eyes*

No, but whatever manager suggested footballers should work 9-5 had the right idea in my opinion. Ever seen a professional American footballer's schedule? It's a nine-hour day punctured by training and a recovery session.

• Like 1

same old question; sit where you like or in the allocated seat that is on your ticket?

the last time i was at love street (or whatever it is called) it was a nightmare of people sitting in the wrong seat - it was probably about 20 mins into the game before the stewards gave up and let it be...

i'm not fussed either way but having to endure 20 mins of people arguing with stewards- when in the wrong - was simply annoying... i'd rather be able to watch the game...

STV reporting Higgy and Welsh out injured for tomorrow?

Welsh taken a knock in training.

I presume your question mark is to try an nuance to suggest what was actually stated:

Two players who made comebacks from injury last weekend will both be assessed before the game - Kallum Higginbotham suffered a minor reaction in his knee on Tuesday while Sean Welsh came through his return from a serious groin injury but picked up a knock in training.

Gary Fraser and Stephen O'Donnell could both recover from injury in time to be available for selection.

The fact they are being assessed rather than definitely out suggests that one or more will make it. Though it is a little worrying. This is a game which if we win will put us in a good position for the run in to December. Ideally we'd want to play our strongest possible team.

If say 2 out of three are available (I'm thinking Fraser must be OK, only concern can he last a whole game) then I'd rather it was O'Donnell and Higgy - we need creativity and a bit of extra goal threat up front and we want to avoid playing Carroll at LB if possible (I'd even consider playing Seabourne at LB or even Balatoni RB with McMillan moving to LB. Actually the solution may be to play Fraser at RB even if he can only manage say 2/3rds of the game.

Edited by Mr Bunny

Balatoni should be on the bench and nowhere near the starting 11.

Expecting an easy win tomorrow. Show the same kind of fight and skill we showed for 44 minutes last week and we'll stroll it.

Any less than 3 points is completely unacceptable when you're playing one of the worst teams in the league.

• Like 1

Archie should get a video of this Warrington v Exeter game on bbc 2 just now - show a team how to scrap!

Hopefully Higgy is fit, I'd go:

Gallagher

O'Donnell .. Frans .. Seaborne .. McMillan

Fraser .. Osman

Higginbotham .. Stevenson .. Lawless

Eccleston

But I think Archie will play Elliott or Craigen for Stevenson. Archie will probably play Doolan for Eccleston even though Doolan has done nothing for a while and no doubt Fox for Gallacher.

Edited by read'n'yell