Seaborne's Move To Firhill

Jaggernaut

excellent read - well spotted.

Good work from Dan

Surprised they found Firhill so cold though they must never have been to Ice station Broadwood before - not that is one cold stadium

True, I've never been so cold at game, some cup game ten or so years ago I went as a neutral. Broadwood is ten mins away from me

I envied the players on the park.

There's a long standing consensus on here that the game at Alloa was the coldest on record. I wouldn't argue with that as I wasn't there, but one of the coldest I can remember was the midweek game (0-0) at Dens shortly after our league cup win. Feckin perishin doesn't even come close.

I dogged school to be there, and kept thinking of the classroom radiators during the game.

Just to echo two sentiments already expressed by others; great blog post (albeit slightly hyperbolic when talking about the weather) and Alloa is definitely the coldest that I've ever been at Thistle game.

One other related point; I don't think we'll see Seaborne again. I know that he's under contract for next season but I've had a feeling for a while that he'll be away back south in the summer. He's a good centre-half, probably our best, but his unreliability allied with his probable lofty wages means I wouldn't be terribly disappointed should he depart.