Crisis Time ?

javeajag

Hopefully the players won't take a negative attitude.

ICT, DUFC, Killie, Motherwell: none of them doing brilliant.

We've 2 of them to play + Dundee

Let's not shit ourselves just yet. I'll be at Firhill for the Dundee game expecting a win

Edited by thebiglemon

We are leaking fans, that alone is enough to call it a crisis. I've always considered myself somewhere between a knicker wetter and a happy clapper but sheer lack of shots on target this season will drive our fans away and that is spelling disaster for us.

International break coming up , hope we can make it a turning point.

• Like 1

Poor start but let's put in perspective. Lost to the 3 top sides. The regrettable result is not putting Killie to the sword. Better 2nd half today. Need to beat Dundee.

Better second half.... Aberdeen never got out of first gear. A better second half where we lost 2 goals.

Please give me a positive from that performance.

We're playing slow, scrappy, ponderous football but we've also had a tough run of games, and were always going to miss SOD - for pace and enthusiasm if nothing else. Always some ifs and buts - but we'd be looking OK in the table if we'd beaten Killie.

So nope, ofther than the fact that it's a permanent crisis time on this board, it's really not crisis time. If we're adrift at the bottom at Christmas then maybe, but not in August.

• Like 1

Better second half.... Aberdeen never got out of first gear. A better second half where we lost 2 goals.

Please give me a positive from that performance.

Created more chances (except v Killie) against a decent side. Welsh should have scored and first Dons goal should never have stood. Lindsay, Hendry, Booth, Lawless all pass marks. Did you expect us to pump Aberdeen?!

Created more chances (except v Killie) against a decent side. Welsh should have scored and first Dons goal should never have stood. Lindsay, Hendry, Booth, Lawless all pass marks. Did you expect us to pump Aberdeen?!

Welsh should have scored- didn't

Some players get pass marks- magic

Expect to pump Aberdeen - naw

I don't expect us to pump anyone in the league. However this point puzzles me. Don't expect to compete with Celtic, expect nothing against Aberdeen or hearts. So that's 9 games we have given up on. Who do you expect us to, as you so eloquently put it, pump?

Aberdeen will not need to work less to get 3 points this season.

• Like 2

We're playing slow, scrappy, ponderous football but we've also had a tough run of games, and were always going to miss SOD - for pace and enthusiasm if nothing else. Always some ifs and buts - but we'd be looking OK in the table if we'd beaten Killie.

So nope, ofther than the fact that it's a permanent crisis time on this board, it's really not crisis time. If we're adrift at the bottom at Christmas then maybe, but not in August.

If we'd beaten Killie we would probably have taken more points since, we now have this "no wins" monkey on our back which will drain confidence, that and only scoring in one of seven games

3 draws against Hamilton (10 men, beat Hearts today) , Inverness and Killie (who we should have beaten) . Three losses against Celtic (yawn) Hearts ( who were significantly better than us) and Aberdeen (who we competed against). We're not great, and diminished from last season without a creative link player, but we're not doomed yet....

• Like 1