Ross Couty Away

Big Col

They'll blame the budgets.

Don't normally agree with you but managers hide behind " the budget has been slashed ", our 3 highest earners are Stevenson, Seabourne and Gary Fraser , are we getting value from money? . Archibald decides how he wants to spend his budget but might have been better using that budget trying to keep Higgy etc. The buck stops with Archie , look at how Dundee have recruited Greg Stewart from Cowdenbeath, Hemmings who we had on trial and who we could have got for nothing and even Rory Loy from Falkirk .

There are players out there in the lower divisions who could step up but we need a manager who can spot and scout players with potential and then develop them .

Dropping two points against Killie and three against Dundee - two games we ought to have won - look like they are going to come back and haunt us.

Massive game coming up next weekend against Motherwell, followed by games against Dundee Utd, St Johnstone and Hamilton. We should be capable of picking up about eight points from those four fixtures but it is hard to see where the goals are going to come from at the moment.

• Members

Oh come on PT. That sort of thing goes on all the time. I did it when I played and every week you see pulling and jostling at corners and free kicks around the area go unpunished. The beeb were just trying to find something interesting to pad out their highlights in what by all accounts was a very dull game.

Oh come on PT. That sort of thing goes on all the time. I did it when I played and every week you see pulling and jostling at corners and free kicks around the area go unpunished. The beeb were just trying to find something interesting to pad out their highlights in what by all accounts was a very dull game.

You're right it does go on, and it's usually punished.

Jostling and pulling in the box has no relation or similarity to that incident, which was a blatant block on an attacking player.

When the ref's already missed an incident he's been involved in? He shouldn't be making it easy for the red to make up for missing the off the ball incident.