Just In....

King Kenny

I notice several of our best players will be out of contract at the end of this season: Cerny, Bannigan, Booth, Seabourne, Frans, Lawless, Osman and of course Doolan. While none is irreplaceable, a great deal of our success recently has been down to having a strong team spirit. That will be hard to keep up if we lose too many players all at once, so we need to get as many as possible signed up before the end of the season. The more of our current squad players we can keep, the better will be the "core" of the team. Glad to see Dools is in talks now but really need to start the same with other important players. Especially just now when there must be a "feel-good" atmosphere in the squad.

• Like 1

Rekord was shoving Bannigan as much as Stuart was tugging at his pushing arm. Rekord only quit when he realised he wasn't going to get anywhere.

My opinion as well. Case of a referee getting countless minor decisions wrong but getting the big ones correct. Conversely Collum most likely got the petty decisions spot on in his game.

Anyway even if Reckord had gone down the ref might have simply viewed it as a slipped disc.

• Like 1

My opinion as well. Case of a referee getting countless minor decisions wrong but getting the big ones correct. Conversely Collum most likely got the petty decisions spot on in his game.

Anyway even if Reckord had gone down the ref might have simply viewed it as a slipped disc.

Was the Reckord penalty claim in the vinyl minute?