Dundee Match - 16Th January

Fawlty Towers

Match report on OS states that Elliott missed the game through illness.
'MacKenzie made one change from the side which started against Falkirk with match-winner Neil McLaughlin brought into the starting line up ahead of Christie Elliott, struggling through illness.'

I'm sure I saw his name on the team sheet yesterday when the game commentary first came out. Possibly last minute illness and they were slow updating the team lines. That means he's unlikely to be available then. Duggan did play though he didn't score.

Ideal scenario would be that lineup, LLD.

I think it hinges on whether Fraser is fit, and fit enough to start. If not, we have options. Dumbaya to right mid, Lawless moved centrally. Wilson in from the start. Miller in to midfield. I'd go with one of the first 2 if required.

Just listened to Archie's preview for tomorrow's game saying that Fraser only 50/50 for tomorrow, with that in mind my line up would be

Cerny

Dumbaya Seabourne Lindsay Booth

Miller

Welsh Bannigan Lawless Amoo

Doolan

Subs

Scully, Frans, Pogba, Fraser (if he is fit enough) Wilson, Nisbet and McLaughlin

Really light on the bench, however Archie saying he is not rushing in to sign someone just to make the bench stronger for tomorrow's game, which I totally agree with.

Just listened to Archie's preview for tomorrow's game saying that Fraser only 50/50 for tomorrow, with that in mind my line up would be

Cerny

Dumbaya Seabourne Lindsay Booth

Miller

Welsh Bannigan Lawless Amoo

Doolan

Subs

Scully, Frans, Pogba, Fraser (if he is fit enough) Wilson, Nisbet and McLaughlin

Really light on the bench, however Archie saying he is not rushing in to sign someone just to make the bench stronger for tomorrow's game, which I totally agree with.

Got a feeling Wilson will start and Duggan will be on the bench but that's only splitting hairs with above.

If Fraser not fit enough to start I think we will go with the following team.

Cerny

Miller- Lindsey - Seaborne - Booth

Banzo - Welsh

Dumbuya - Lawless - Amoo

Doolan

good shout, don't think we have any other options really.although a slight change we might see is dumbaya at rb,miller in holding mid and a middle 3 of lawless-banzo-amoo? dunno really.a point tomorrow wouldn't be a disaster as one of the teams below us will drop points