Fifth Round Draw

Dick Dastardly

I will take anyone at home except Sevco....not that I think we couldn't or wouldn't beat them, but I am surrounded by them at work and after what I have put them through in the last 4 years, I think I would have to take a weeks sickie, IF they beat us!

Edited by Lindau

I'm in the unusual position of being pretty sanguine about thIs: as I think that apart from Hearts or Smeltic there's nobody I'd feel unduly concerned about drawing. Of course I'm not arrogant or daft enough to say that we'll beat anyone, but I'm sure there's no-one including Hearts or Celtic that we have to be afraid off. Preferably, I'd love a nice easy home tie or one against Annan away, since I've never actually been there. However, the nice easy ties will no doubt have been already reserved for Sevco, so we'll just have to cross our fingers etc. Without jinxing us and probably for the first time in many, many years I think we actually have a fairly decent chance of doing something in the Cup this year!

I'm in the unusual position of being pretty sanguine about thIs: as I think that apart from Hearts or Smeltic there's nobody I'd feel unduly concerned about drawing. Of course I'm not arrogant or daft enough to say that we'll beat anyone, but I'm sure there's no-one including Hearts or Celtic that we have to be afraid off. Preferably, I'd love a nice easy home tie or one against Annan away, since I've never actually been there. However, the nice easy ties will no doubt have been already reserved for Sevco, so we'll just have to cross our fingers etc. Without jinxing us and probably for the first time in many, many years I think we actually have a fairly decent chance of doing something in the Cup this year!
Jinxed..!!!!!

I'd like to avoid Celtic, home and away, and Hearts and Rangers away.

Anything else I'd be reasonably happy with although obviously some are easier than others ie. a home tie vs. Morton would be preferable to an Easter Road trip.

Lothian Thistle Hutchison Vale, Linlithgow Rose, East Kilbride, Annan Athletic, Stirling Albion or Forfar Athletic would all be dream opposition at this stage.

If we were to draw a team in our own league I'd hope it'd be Kilmarnock, or Dundee United.

We win our first cup 45 years after we were formed. Win our second Scottish Cup(?) 45 years after winning the League Cup. Symmetry? What planet are you from?

Oh

It would be symmetry if we did a Rangers this year

said a symmetry of sorts, claimed it as actual symmetry i did not.

and we could never do a rangersrip as we've never or will ever cheat our way to titles

And if you add that to the amazing co-incidence of the starts to the 1921 and 2016 campaigns. Ooft.

Nothing can stop us.

But just to be on the safe side, Lothian Thistle HIV positive please.

jukey kens the score :happy2:

Edited by yoda-jag

We will get ICT away - assuming they win their replay

The full draw will be:

Glasgow C. v. East Kilbride/Lothain Thistle etc.

The Rangers v Annan

Dundee/Falkirk v Forfar/L'ithgow Rose

Hibs v Morton

Hearts v Dumbarton

Motherwell v Dundee U

Ross/Dunfermline v Killie

ICT/Stirling v. ourselves

You heard it here first - albeit it was wrong..........................