Muirhead

Woodstock Jag

Would definitely take him. IMO he is the type of player who would benefit from being at our club, being nurtured by a manager who knows how to manage players.

It's clear he needs some support and someone to coach him properly, and I wouldn't imagine he would command a huge wage as he has probably been weighed in by Utd for remainder of his contract and would be a decent squad player.

• Like 1

Muirhead was remarkably unremarkable in his loan spell...he looked an over-coached player who always wanted to turn back and play

a safe pass. I would rather see a player with a bit of flair & verve. We are already fully stocked for next season with less than

stellar attacking options...Amoo, Elliot, Pogba and Edwards have hardly torn defences to shreds and I didn't see anything in

Muirhead to think he is an upgrade

I would take him back. Different option to what we have just now and he would improve the squad.

On one hand the lad's just turned 20 year old. So the perceived reasons he could hardly get a game with us and not feature in the poorest United side in a couple of decades could purely be down to immaturity. On the other hand as we all know some footballers never mature. We know Archie (and I assume Shaggy) are cautious in who they employ. I don't think for one moment that they'd knock Muirhead back on either skill or potential, as Ian says he'd offer a different option. I wouldn't tho' be one least bit surprised if for other reasons they may not be monitoring the situation.

Edited by lady-isobel-barnett

aye would like to see him back, he has posted photos on twitter replying to manu pascali of the 2 of them and it looks like he might fancy a return there, although with higgy and magennis and their new signings that might be an issue. if the Erch hasnt been on the phone to his agent already id be surprised.

Is it the rule up here that you can only play for 2 different clubs for the season? If that's the case and United have released him surely the only team he could play for in the last couple of weeks is us? Right now we look like we need anybody we can get to add a bit of fire power and don't really see what we have to lose by not giving him a1 month contract

• Like 1

Is it the rule up here that you can only play for 2 different clubs for the season? If that's the case and United have released him surely the only team he could play for in the last couple of weeks is us? Right now we look like we need anybody we can get to add a bit of fire power and don't really see what we have to lose by not giving him a1 month contract

There's a cut off date when you can't sign players whether out of contract or on loan. Well there always was under SPL/SFL. Think it was 31st March