Cup Draw - Monday 28 Nov.

JeanieD

Optimism? Fear? Trepidation? Can only get better?

Cup draw Monday evening - I am of the belief that we have the worst cup record of any top flight - and many lower league teams - over the past 25 years, so what/who do we want from the draw?

Somewhere for a good day out. As soon as we get drawn against anybody with an average attendance > ours we'll lose anyway.

What's with all this Elgin nonsense? Elgin away on 21st January, shit weather and roads, good chance of a postponement as well.

Give me a home tie any day, preferably against a team in the lower half of the championship or below. We want the best chance to actually progress this year

What's with all this Elgin nonsense? Elgin away on 21st January, shit weather and roads, good chance of a postponement as well.

Give me a home tie any day, preferably against a team in the lower half of the championship or below. We want the best chance to actually progress this year.

For a fair few ( including myself ) Elgin is the last remaining ground to see PTFC at. As per my previous post we'll rollover against one of our peer group at the earliest opportunity anyway so us anoraks might as well get something out of it beyond a 1-0 defeat at Dens Park.

For everyone who went to Deveronvale and were welcomed with free Stovies at the night club before the match, Elgin could be a repeat of this wonderful mid winter occasion.

And we don't need to watch Brady these days!

Plus I only need Elgin, Brechin and Edinburgh City for a full house. Please excuse the Brechin one but I stopped going for a couple of years around then mainly due to fat DJ.