New Home Kit?

lithgaejag

It was said that it was getting released in the build up to the Livingston game which is 4 days away. Does anyone know when it is getting released?

I take it we will play livingston in our away kit (unless the home one gets released in the next few days) but what will we do against St Mirrren?

Edited by lithgaejag

With the start of competitive football getting earlier and earlier every season, our kit launch probably isn't quite as delayed as it first appears, since in previous years we would have just been starting pre-season. But on the other hand, to be 3 days out from competitive action, having had a vote on the shirt design, and having a shirt sponsor confirmed, it does seem like a staggering amount of ineptitude that we are consistently behind the curve on this stuff. We always seem to be one of the last full-time clubs in Scotland to launch, which means that many people who are perhaps heading off on holiday are robbed of any motivation to purchase the new home kit prior to the season starting.

**Just an aside, I see we are releasing at 10am tomorrow. It looks like Option A. from the fan vote. The white Joma logo is a giveaway.

Edited by Yellow & Redneck
  • Like 1

It looks like it could be a variant on A.

White Joma symbol yes. But, doesnt appear to have the more pronounced red banding that appeared on the strip photo when the vote was originally arranged?

Might just the difference between close up and far away, but I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't exactly like A.

Also the Club Badge on A was mounted on a solid yellow panel, that doesn't appear to be there in the twitter close-up.

Me thinks it's a different (better) version of A we saw last December...

Edited by sandy

Seems a bit petty to hide the announcement behind a paywall but perhaps they only want subscribers to buy the thing. I can understand if they hide the launch but to hide the announcrment of the launch smacks of marketing illiteracy

When did they do this?

Edited by Dark Passenger

Seems a bit petty to hide the announcement behind a paywall but perhaps they only want subscribers to buy the thing. I can understand if they hide the launch but to hide the announcrment of the launch smacks of marketing illiteracy

There isn't anything on Jagzone about this. It only shows match action and interviews.

It's on Facebook, so I assume Twitter as well. Both still free as far as I'm aware :)