Tynecastle: Final Safety Checks At 0800

CCjag

"We would have loved to get the victory, that would have been the icing on the cake,

but I can't criticise the players for their effort.

The supporters were great and the atmosphere was brilliant."

Quote from Levein on BBC website!! man is a dipstick. that was no way a brilliant atmosphere - hearts fans were

very quiet for most of the time, and were streaming out in droves well before time up.

Man's deluded (but we've known that for some time)

Jags trailing late on yet find a way back. Soooperb.

Just a wee word for the benefit of Avril Levine. You, sir, are a feckin choob and the worst Scotland manager of all time. Long may you also be shite with Hertz. You're also a bitter wee toaly, so get it right feckin up ye. (This post was genuinely made swally-free).

Gaun the Jags.

• Like 3

I dont think anyone deserved any points. There was very little quality in the game. No wonder sportscene are struggling to come up with highlights. Doolans movement and finish was terrific.

Agree with everything there, Moneh, 'cept the Sportscene reference. That apology for a sports programme will always come up with highlights when that lot south of the river are involved. I'll give them their due, they're masters at that. They'll do it at the expense of omitting controversial or game turning moments in other games not involving the ugly sisters.

That aside the many Hearts fans I spoke to after the game all agreed the result was about right and the quality on show was dire. Certainly neither team deserved to come away with three points. The only positive for me was I thought our work rate and attitude kinda went a wee way to offset our poor quality on the ball. In fact if you want a daft spin on things I would say we were very good off the ball. :)

Btw to avoid hypocrisy we shouldn't really slate that clown Levein for his after match comments. Archie did similar the other week when admitting he only immediately watched back decisions that went against us.