East Fife away

That 1 jags fan

Horrible result. Listened to the game on Jagzone. Second half performance sounded gutless with no quality whatsoever against a lower league part time team who, according to the commentary team, wanted to win it more than us. Unacceptable. 

It might be a shitty competition but you have to wonder how much credit the manager has left with the board. Some tougher matches coming up so it will be a test of his and his new teams mettle. Failed today big time.

Just now, Garscube Road End said:

Oh my bad!. Apologies. I should have realised that my positive energy would lead to a plethora of goals for Thistle.

Your sarcasm proves that you don't understand what it means to be a fan. Until you prove that your blind loyalty is genuine and acknowledge that the reason we can't beat a part-time team from a derelict coalmining town is because our competitive budget has been trumped by Fife's unsustainable largess and not an error from someone or anyone associated with Partick Thistle you should probably go off and watch rugby or something.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Woodstock Jag said:

Your sarcasm proves that you don't understand what it means to be a fan. Until you prove that your blind loyalty is genuine and acknowledge that the reason we can't beat a part-time team from a derelict coalmining town is because our competitive budget has been trumped by Fife's unsustainable largess and not an error from someone or anyone associated with Partick Thistle you should probably go off and watch rugby or something.

I will stick to my American football and cricket from now on.

The directors would have heard the mood of the fans today. But they don't have a backbone between them which was proved in the summer. We'll continue to suffer for as long as the Archibald fan club chant his name and have his poster on their bedroom ceiling. It's been clear for ages that change of management is needed and today is another unmistakable sign that the current incumbent is not up to the job.

• Like 1