Winter window

That 1 jags fan

10 hours ago, Weebaw1 said:

Just don’t edit my posts selectively in an attempt to discredit them.

We can disagree on the full original point. No problem. That’s the point of the forum. It’s a vehicle to express opinions whether right or wrong.

But do not twist my posts for your self gratification.

Anyway, I hope Spittal had a great game vs United and goes on to be a fine Jags player and proves me wrong!

Heheh, that's you tellt, LIB. :lol:

1 hour ago, Alan Murray said:

Falkirk seem to be doing a far better job in moving players on.

Thought we would have a few more out by now. 

Maybe our players were signed on higher wages and don’t want to give that up even if they won’t feature for us again? Not convinced there are a list of clubs looking to sign mutumbo, Brice or bell etc Still no word about McKee joining us?

Edited by Third Lanark

1 hour ago, Third Lanark said:

Maybe our players were signed on higher wages and don’t want to give that up even if they won’t feature for us again? Not convinced there are a list of clubs looking to sign mutumbo, Brice or bell etc Still no word about McKee joining us?

Was thinking the exact same thing. With so many clubs after these players, we had to push the boat out, to  get them.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, David Brent said:

Surely no other clubs were interested in those charlatans. Will be a miracle to get them off our hands.

To be fair, no other clubs have been in for the players Falkirk have released but they have sat down and managed to negotiate mutual terminations.

On 1/5/2019 at 10:06 PM, lady-isobel-barnett said:

Are you saying that it's his fault? 

Of course it his fault and same goes for Storey.

Yes I know the coaching staff should be designing drills to help them get better at certain aspects of their game, but fundamentally the players needs to take responsibility .

Both of them should be spending hours and hours on delivering their final ball at pace and under pressure. Nobody else can do it for them.

30 minutes ago, Emsca said:

Of course it his fault and same goes for Storey.

Yes I know the coaching staff should be designing drills to help them get better at certain aspects of their game, but fundamentally the players needs to take responsibility .

Both of them should be spending hours and hours on delivering their final ball at pace and under pressure. Nobody else can do it for them.

When your place in the team is a given and your names are first on the team sheet why would you ?

50 minutes ago, jaf said:

To be fair, no other clubs have been in for the players Falkirk have released but they have sat down and managed to negotiate mutual terminations.

I’m guessing but as We have just spent 5 years in the premier league we could pay higher fees than Falkirk and as such the individuals told they can leave, believe they are on too good a wage to leave and may hang on for as long as they can

18 hours ago, Third Lanark said:

No not heard anymore. 

Falkirk expecting more players in this week though.  They are after Sibbald on loan. 

Falkirk getting rid of players early on in the window gives them a clear advantage. 

5 hours ago, Alan Murray said:

Think Falkirk will be a different team after this window. Looks like Osman will start for Falkirk on Saturday. 

Unless he's changed his attitude significantly, I would not be too bothered by that. Hit him hard early on and he will not want involved.