Dunfermline away 26/02

BalornockJag

11 minutes ago, Auld Jag said:

We are stuck with this guy. Remember all the great January window transfers in and all of the duffers that got kicked out  have transformed the team into winners. Caldwell this is your team and you are getting us relegated. :angry2:

AJ calls it correct. Where are the GC fan boi’s tonight? Hiding under their hair gel hopefully...

11 minutes ago, sandy said:

AJ calls it correct. Where are the GC fan boi’s tonight? Hiding under their hair gel hopefully...

I imagine they're as disappointed as you but doubt they'd be on here gleefully asking where you were, if we'd won.

I post less when we lose, partly because I'm gutted and react differently to defeat and also because I can't be bothered responding to the aftermath.

P.S. I don't have enough hair for hair gel and I don't care who the manager is.

Another thing I've been pondering (not in response to you Sandy), is just how bad Harkins actually is. Maybe he's slow and clever, a bit like Welsh and look what the football experts thought of him.

Hard to take some of this stuff seriously in all honesty. Guess I'll find out on my long overdue trip up the road sometime soon.

Up the Jags!!! 

I worry that the next game is against a good HoM team, who just might put 4 or 5 past us at home, and the long term damage that could do to the team. I think Caldwell should be worried, very worried about the league position, as I simply do not see where we will find the points to give us an 8th position in this league. We now are running out of matches rapidly

Just now, sandy said:

Only you mate! So how’s yer pal GC working out the noo? Oh, we are bottom of the league.

I want better for the Jags, how about you?

Your a ### really

if you read my posts you would see I thought he should be given the January window to re work the squad and be judged from then and until Saturday things seemed to have improved ...we have now gone backwards....I was never as committed to G.C as you want to make out 

but I always forget only you want what’s best for the club 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CotterJag said:

I imagine they're as disappointed as you but doubt they'd be on here gleefully asking where you were, if we'd won.

I post less when we lose, partly because I'm gutted and react differently to defeat and also because I can't be bothered responding to the aftermath.

P.S. I don't have enough hair for hair gel and I don't care who the manager is.

Another thing I've been pondering (not in response to you Sandy), is just how bad Harkins actually is. Maybe he's slow and clever, a bit like Welsh and look what the football experts thought of him.

Hard to take some of this stuff seriously in all honesty. Guess I'll find out on my long overdue trip up the road sometime soon.

Up the Jags!!! 

CotterJag, we all want the same thing. The Jags to win.

Harkins was a knee-jerk signing, not one for the future.

I’m no sure Caldwell is the answer 

1 minute ago, javeajag said:

Your a ### really

if you read my posts you would see I thought he should be given the January window to re work the squad and be judged from then and until Saturday things seemed to have improved ...we have now gone backwards....I was never as committed to G.C as you want to make out 

but I always forget only you want what’s best for the club 

Judge him now JJ. Go on. Be brave without the hash symbols!