Sign in to follow this  
elevenone

Hamilton v Jags

2nd half was our best performance in a long time. Tiffoney, Rudden and Graham were brilliant tonight. Well done Jags. 

Even had to put up with some of the most cowardly officials ever. Rudden given offside from his own half. Truly pathetic stuff. 

• Like 3

Superb result and performance. McCall's interview there was hilarious " Apologies in advance for the media performance of Rudden and Tiffoney. They've got an IQ of 100 between them" :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, westertonjagfan said:

Superb result and performance. McCall's interview there was hilarious " Apologies in advance for the media performance of Rudden and Tiffoney. They've got an IQ of 100 between them" :)

I spat out my brandy at that. Hehe

What a way to break a tv hoodoo. Great performance and result. Have a great weekend everybody with Thistle connections. :fan:

• Like 1

I think we are now the highest scoring team in Britain on a goals per game basis.

Fantastic stuff tonight. I was actually a bit surprised at the negativity after last week, where I thought we controlled the game but just weren’t clinical enough. In any case, it won’t be a dull season with this team, 37 goals across our nine matches this season I think. 

9 minutes ago, Muscat Jag said:

Unfortunately that was at 6-0

Yes we are fourth and with Raith playing Arbroath tomorrow we will end the first quarter of the league in that  position.