STENNY AWAY TOMORROW.....

Jimmy McD

53 minutes ago, joekea said:

Smith mince - Docherty mince - Turner - mince!

Same old, same old!

Was at the game yesterday, biggest thing that McCall hasn’t addressed is the total lack of pace or creativity in the team .

Unless that changes it’s going to be a long season 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, joekea said:

Smith mince - Docherty mince - Turner - mince!

Same old, same old!

Thought Turner played well, best player on the park imo.  Docherty played OK, good ball to Graham to set up first goal.  Smith was indeed utter mince.  Have to assume he won't get near the starting line-up come the start of the league campaign.

Anyone know why their manager got sent off? Seemed nothing in it.

27 minutes ago, Muscat Jag said:

Thought Turner played well, best player on the park imo.  Docherty played OK, good ball to Graham to set up first goal.  Smith was indeed utter mince.  Have to assume he won't get near the starting line-up come the start of the league campaign.

At first I thought that Muirhead had been sent off for getting involved with their manager over a disputed throw in.

4 hours ago, Muscat Jag said:

Based on last season, have to assume Smith will start every game when available.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Muscat Jag said:

I think Turner is one of our gems. McCall never played him enough through the middle last season.,

• Like 2

8 hours ago, sandy said:

I think Turner is one of our gems. McCall never played him enough through the middle last season.,

Completely agree Sandy.  While I think McCalls priority (wrongly in my opinion) will be to extend Bannigans contract.  In my opinion the priority should be to get Turners contract asap.   I fully expect other clubs to be looking at Turner not Bannigan 

30 minutes ago, Third Lanark said:

Completely agree Sandy.  While I think McCalls priority (wrongly in my opinion) will be to extend Bannigans contract.  In my opinion the priority should be to get Turners contract asap.   I fully expect other clubs to be looking at Turner not Bannigan 

But! Bannigan is Leo Messi in McCall's short sighted eyes.

• Like 1

Just watched the highlights on Warriors TV. Thought that we looked much sharper than towards the end of last season. Some good fast passing, instead of lazy, just-get-rid-of-it passes.

Tonight's match against Killie will of course be a bigger test, but looked good. Sneddon had a couple of good stops. Turner looked useful.

Also looked like a pretty decent Jags support.