Ayr away

Lenziejag

3 minutes ago, dl1971 said:

Just being factual. If you want to post prematurely expect to be countered . I know where the petty parameter lies . 

Erm! Aren't these forums all about opinions? And my opinion was we didn't look like keeping a clean sheet. Thankfully we did. But of course, you just hate anyone having an opinion. How sad that is for you.

Of course it us so easy being factual AFTER the result??

Edited by Garscube Road End 2

Funny reading the comments on this thread evolve as the game progressed!

I'd much rather have a poor first half then turn it around after the break, than the other way around.

Logan Chalmers looks a player but no end product tonight, unlike Stevie Lawless.

Sneddon was solid and still maturing - only area Mitchell betters him is distribution.

7 minutes ago, belfastjag said:

Great night at Somerset. We were overrun in midfield for long periods  and our left back looked like an accident waiting to happen. 

My view too.

We lack a midfielder who can stamp their authority when needed. Fortunately Ayr couldn’t capitalise although Graham could have had another one or two goals before half time. 

Special mention to Sneddon for some important saves particularly in the first half with a slippery ball. Wee Stevie had a very quiet first half but certainly made up for it with his goals and yet another assist. Does big Adeloye only do cool finishes😎

58 minutes ago, Garscube Road End 2 said:

Erm! Aren't these forums all about opinions? And my opinion was we didn't look like keeping a clean sheet. Thankfully we did. But of course, you just hate anyone having an opinion. How sad that is for you.

Of course it us so easy being factual AFTER the result??

I don't hate anyone. Just enjoy pointing out those who have a need to prematurely give a negative opinion. Its great fun. We have a good team. Embrace it and who knows where we will end up this season. The stats under doolan say it all. 

• Like 1