Thistle v Arbroath 6.1.24

elevenone

Arbroath strip reminds me of Brie and cranberry. 

Referee wearing strip similar to Arbroath and certainly has been favouring them with some of his decisions!

Arbroath playing very high line. We have taken advantage once through Graham, but could and perhaps should have capitalised more often. 

2 minutes ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

Fitzy deservedly MotM but Bannigan ran him close 

Yeh was gonna say I have been his biggest critic but Banzo had a great game today.  Arbroath poor but can see progress in us from start of year (the same week home defeats to Hamilton and Cove with far stronger squad and budget spring to mind).

Big game next week but great start to year and enjoy Saturday night all Jags fans :fan:

• Like 1

After driving for 10 hours across France, I arrive at the Channel Tunnel to see the score. Nothing to moan about. Come on Jags, give me something to be grumpy about on the 3 hour wait for our crossing 

PS. Well done Jags. Sounds like a good performance and could have been more. Other results going our way could get us back in the race

Edited by Dick Dastardly
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1