Cowdenbeath, game on/off updates

Albert's Ghost

The stream isn't working for me at work. Gutted. I should be working anyway.

It wasn't working for me but once you ok that message and leave it a while it does evenutually work!

If you pop it to fullscreeen, the stream comes up much quicker i find.

Seven with shovels, one with wheelbarrow. Looking at their rate of progress, they'll be lucky to clear whole pitch by 230.

Watching the stream is more entertaining than working.

They are doing well but I doubt they will be totally finished for the inspection at 2:30.

Do they need to have the entire pitch clear by the time the referee arrives in order for the pitch inspection to be passed? Surely if say 2 thirds of the pitch is clear and the grass underfoot isnt solid then it should pass the inspection, because they'll have the entire pitch cleared by about 5pm I would've thought.

Do they need to have the entire pitch clear by the time the referee arrives in order for the pitch inspection to be passed? Surely if say 2 thirds of the pitch is clear and the grass underfoot isnt solid then it should pass the inspection, because they'll have the entire pitch cleared by about 5pm I would've thought.

I would hope the ref would use some common sense. If the ground isn't frozen then the game will hopefully go ahead.

Hopefully, as long as we win...

Official site has the preview up. Murray definitely missing out, Archie jarred his knee on Monday so his space on the bench is up for grabs and Craig is a doubt.

Massive chance for Doolan here to stake his claim.

In that case:

Fox

O'Donnell Muirhead Balatoni Sinclair

Welsh Paton

Craigen Erskine Lawless

Doolan

Same line up as against Livingston except Doolan coming in for Craig. I'd also be tempted to put Forbes in for Craigen, set pieces could be very important given the smaller pitch and possible poor conditions.