Cowdenbeath, game on/off updates

Albert's Ghost

Given the forecast you'd have thought a further pitch inspection might have been arranged for as late as possible before fans travelled. This has got the classic late call-off written all over it.

What'll the song be tonight if Thistle are trailing - 'Let it snow, Let it snow, let it snow'?

• Like 1

For what it's worth, team for tonight:

Fox

O'Donnell - Muirhead - Balatoni - Sinclair

Paton - Bannigan - Welsh

Lawless - Erskine

Craig

If Craig makes it then this is probably our strongest team. Doolan has shown a bit of form over the last few weeks so I'd be comfortable he could come in and do a job for Craig. Delighted to have three amigos - Paton, Bannigan, and Welsh - back in midfield. I think Archie will start Bannigan but maybe take him off eary if we have the luxury.

Strong team capable of beating anyone in this league. Start well and we'll get the vital win. Gonna be tight though. Mon the Jags.

Out of interest, how does snow make football unsafe? I remember having a rugby match cancelled when I was in school due to snow and what did we do, had a training match instead :frantic:

in the old days (50s and 60s) they left a covering of snow, cleared the lines and played with an orange ball

For those driving up maybe worth mentioning that Dunfermline are at home to Falkirk tonight. Shouldn't make much difference but it might be better using the Forth Bridge rather than the Kincardine

Is the Kincardine bridge open again? Was shut for the Fog and Pars game?

I'm loaded with the cold so won't be going tonight, but looking at the pictures I've got a great deal of admiration, not to mention sympathy for anyone who does venture to darkest Fife tonight.

After Saturdays game I have great sympathy for any other first division side lining up against the fantabulous Harry Wraggs !!!

For what it's worth, team for tonight:

Fox

O'Donnell - Muirhead - Balatoni - Sinclair

Paton - Bannigan - Welsh

Lawless - Erskine

Craig

If Craig makes it then this is probably our strongest team. Doolan has shown a bit of form over the last few weeks so I'd be comfortable he could come in and do a job for Craig. Delighted to have three amigos - Paton, Bannigan, and Welsh - back in midfield. I think Archie will start Bannigan but maybe take him off eary if we have the luxury.

Strong team capable of beating anyone in this league. Start well and we'll get the vital win. Gonna be tight though. Mon the Jags.

That team is bursting with 'we're gonnae do yeez'. Monni Thistle.

Given the forecast you'd have thought a further pitch inspection might have been arranged for as late as possible before fans travelled. This has got the classic late call-off written all over it.

What'll the song be tonight if Thistle are trailing - 'Let it snow, Let it snow, let it snow'?

I know what it will be if we are winning :thumbsup2: