First Game

Jag

Another bonus is that we play ICT and County way in August, October and March when the weather should be a bit better. The "computer" must be a Jags supporter!

I would expect the Arabs to bring a good support to the opener too. Hopefully, seeing the flag raised will put Erskine and Paton off their games. The atmosphere will be electric!

I'd say its very likely our game will be moved. Sky or bt will show the Celtic game and , in the absence of the other arsecheek , the other station will probably want to show ours.....

Rangers might not be in the SPL but a lot of their games were shown live last season. On the other hand sky might have wanted to show 3 flag days from Glasgow ?

i can't wait, u couldn't make this up. Away changing room heaters should be put on full blast, make it very uncomfortable. that's wot we used to do down at linlithgow rose when we got someone who we hated or a team could challenge us in august. tell them there's a prob wae the heaters n they're not to touch it. anything we can do to make it hell for that incestuous son of a loose moralled mother should be dun. plus fill the showers with zyclon b. (kiddin, make the showers cold). i want to gub this boy. i can't wait!