Transfer Targets

ForeverandEver

Danny Lennon has confirmed that Carey will leave St Mirren.

I think he would be a good signing.

But do you think he's better at left back or left midfield than either Sinclair or Bannigan? Hasn't really featured a lot for St. Mirren in the last season and they are in next season's play-off spot now...

Danny Lennon has confirmed that Carey will leave St Mirren.

I think he would be a good signing.

He would if we got him fit, his pre season regime is shocking usually putting on a stone, but what a left peg on him. In reality he'll probably move to a club who can offer 2000 a week.

11 players are leaving st mirren...

Guy - forward, always offside, subbed on saturday after telling lennon to F off after he told him to track back... he'd just come on 15 minutes earlier.

imrie - wee huffy git when he doesnt start, might do a job with us replacing erskine.

Adam - the bigot goalkeeping brother of charlie with a booze and betting problem.

Samson - first choice keeper, found his form at st mirren, going to Well.

McGowan - great player could move down south.

Carey - see above

Parkin - big lump of a target man, never got a run.

goncalves Newton dummett - return to their own clubs.

Chris smith - yes another keeper leaving st mirren

Played 32 times according to this http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/22544704

OK. I stand 50-60% corrected.... 10 of those were sub appearances, and that has been where Danny has used him more frequently as the season has progressed. One goal too: not that great for the man with the powerful left foot!

Do you really think he would command a salary of £2K a week? I must be completely out of touch with SPL wage rates!

OK. I stand 50-60% corrected.... 10 of those were sub appearances, and that has been where Danny has used him more frequently as the season has progressed. One goal too: not that great for the man with the powerful left foot!

Do you really think he would command a salary of £2K a week? I must be completely out of touch with SPL wage rates!

If he wasn't on that, he wasn't far off. Thompson, teale and Goodwin were in the top bracket at st mirren at a couple hundred quid over 2k a week.

Rumours going about paisley that lee Mair will have his contract torn up, div Barron too.

Not trying to argue for him as i don't know much about him, i was just pointing out he made quite a few appearances this season

A very risky signing and as remarked by another poster what was the point in releasing Craig to sign someone older and more injury prone.

Would to me send out a far stronger signal to the SPL to look to get Harkins signed up than MacDonald

I dont know about McDonald very highly rated striker when fit - but last season sums him up spent first half of season injured till around Christmas time then when fit scored goals. But can we take the liberty in the SPL of him being so injury prone. I worry that this might mean either Doolan is off or we have lost out to our friends at Tannadice with Brian Graham.

You shouldn't worry so much pal. We've got promoted. Enjoy the ride.

I thought about Calum Elliot as well, but wondered why he is playing for a Div 2 team, having had a number of appearances for Hearts ?

An odd one that: he was sent out to play for Žalgiris Vilnius - Lithuanian connection natch, probably cost-cutting by Hearts then joined Alloa in February this year. But you can forget him: has signed a pre-contract to join Livingstone.

He would if we got him fit, his pre season regime is shocking usually putting on a stone, but what a left peg on him. In reality he'll probably move to a club who can offer 2000 a week.

11 players are leaving st mirren...

Guy - forward, always offside, subbed on saturday after telling lennon to F off after he told him to track back... he'd just come on 15 minutes earlier.

imrie - wee huffy git when he doesnt start, might do a job with us replacing erskine.

Adam - the bigot goalkeeping brother of charlie with a booze and betting problem.

Samson - first choice keeper, found his form at st mirren, going to Well.

McGowan - great player could move down south.

Carey - see above

Parkin - big lump of a target man, never got a run.

goncalves Newton dummett - return to their own clubs.

Chris smith - yes another keeper leaving st mirren

Please for the love of god no more ex st midden duds!!

evening times saying McGovern staying with Falkirk. didn't think he'd want to come and sit on the bench every week anyways. Robbie Thompson would be a good back up keeper. did I hear right on Bbc Alba last night that Paul Gallacher is now gk coach at Alloa? I'd take him as coach/back up keeper.

I presume.so :)

Elliot looked decent enough on Saturday. Doubt he'd have been good enough for the SPL,

The wee ginger heided guy McCord, who limped off last night, has impressed me the few times I've seen him play for Alloa.

There was a dark haired guy in midfield who looked pretty calm and collected on the ball but I think despite their nice football, the pace was slower than 1st division and it was hard to be sure if any players there could step up.

We should nip in and try and sign Connoly Junior from under the noses of the DABs. Give QP some compensation, maybe even play a friendly at Hampden.

I feel it could be beneficial to have an arrangement with QP over players. We could loan them young players on the fringes of the first team squad and in exchange we could get first shout on their promising players.

• Like 1

Still carrying that mark mcwalter grudge? Let it go mate!

As one of our mutual associates said today "you have more knowledge of the buddies than some folk on here have about thistle"

Listen carefully..ST MIRREN ARE NOW THE ENEMY...NO MORE LOVE INS WITH THIS SHOWER!!!