January Signings

Lionel J. Botch

I heard we are close to the Ryan Stevenson deal. Really hope so has bags off top flight experience

Ps. I heard this from a top class source wee tam fae doon the bookies jst incase you ask

Well it looks as if Rangers are on to him as well, so very much doubt this is happening.

Well it looks as if Rangers are on to him as well, so very much doubt this is happening.

Yup, as soon as they sell Wallace for £1.4 million. After all Cafu says Lee Wallace has the potential to become the best full-back in the history of football.

On the other hand even if they weren't in for Stevenson, I doubt we'd be signing him.

Think that was one of Chick Dung's exclusives and as bad as St Midden are I really don't see even them signing a Morton cast off. Suspect its Dung doing a favour to an old Hunbrox legend.

A few skunks think its true and they're going to bhoycott if he signs :lol:

Seems he was in for talks at St Mirren Park earlier today.

Think that was one of Chick Dung's exclusives and as bad as St Midden are I really don't see even them signing a Morton cast off. Suspect its Dung doing a favour to an old Hunbrox legend.

He's been training with them all week and was holding signing talks this afternoon.

Looks like they are ready to implode. macAusland red card means he's suspended, we've taken Mair, so Goodwin will need to go into defence. Unless they sign the over weight Garry Kenneth.

They've let Grainger and Harkins leave and McGowan got injured tonight.

They still only have one out and out striker in Thompson who must be knackered.

Campbell was poor tonight apparently.

A win on Saturday and a defeat for them and we go above them. Could see them needing a new manager... Hopefully Hartley, as their fans don't want him.

ETA they let Barron go as well.

Edited by potty trained

He's been training with them all week and was holding signing talks this afternoon.

Looks like they are ready to implode. macAusland red card means he's suspended, we've taken Mair, so Goodwin will need to go into defence. Unless they sign the over weight Garry Kenneth.

They've let Grainger and Harkins leave and McGowan got injured tonight.

They still only have one out and out striker in Thompson who must be knackered.

Campbell was poor tonight apparently.

A win on Saturday and a defeat for them and we go above them. Could see them needing a new manager... Hopefully Hartley, as their fans don't want him.

Goodwin is a disaster in defence. It's a shame that the game McAusland misses is be against Celtic as they'll lose that one anyway.

Although Saturday could be 6 or 7 for Celtic.

I hope they do sign Novo and Lennon plays him instead of Campbell or McGinn.

I refuse to believe the Novo thing until it happens, it would make literally no footballing sense whatsoever: they're far weaker in other areas of their team, their fans hate him and would instantly be on Lennon's back if the deal went through, and, most obviously, he's absolutely rank.

Lennon confirmed it on the radio tonight that talks are taking place and that he's been training this week.

Oh my god this has made my night !!! St midden signing novo would surely make them the laughing stock of the country lol.

As a previous poster highlighted, they seem to have real problems in their squad. Annoying that we sit down there struggling to shrug off teams like st mirren n county who can't even beat hearts.

Surely the boys must be up for Saturday now with killie n county facing each other!

Just taken from the Record's website gossip column so no idea if true but "The Jags are set to miss out on centre-back Danny Livesey on loan from Carlisle. He doesn’t fancy the daily commute from Manchester." Wouldn't argue against another centre back to partner Mair if its in the budget, but I think getting an attackive midfielder - someone with a bit more strength to help hold out results, would be a priority.

Also read "Buddies full-back Danny Grainger has also been told to find himself a new club." According to his twitter it isn't true, but he has been lacking game time at St Mirren this season - could be a decent experienced replacement for Sinclair (assuming he leaves in the summer). Played loads of games in the top flight and seems a consistent performer.

Also read "Buddies full-back Danny Grainger has also been told to find himself a new club." According to his twitter it isn't true, but he has been lacking game time at St Mirren this season - could be a decent experienced replacement for Sinclair (assuming he leaves in the summer). Played loads of games in the top flight and seems a consistent performer.

We are looking to get joe chalmers on loan from celtic in the summer, i know one of his mates who told me this.

Just taken from the Record's website gossip column so no idea if true but "The Jags are set to miss out on centre-back Danny Livesey on loan from Carlisle. He doesn’t fancy the daily commute from Manchester." Wouldn't argue against another centre back to partner Mair if its in the budget, but I think getting an attackive midfielder - someone with a bit more strength to help hold out results, would be a priority.

saw that yesterday and thought it was nonsense. Who in their right mind would do a daily commute from Manchester to Glasgow??? Even Manchester to Carlisle is a bit of a trek