January Signings

Lionel J. Botch

Good to see Archie clearing out the deadwood, albeit deadwood he signed. Despite having reservations over some of his transfer activity, he's always shown a ruthlessness when it comes to shuffling the squad. Buaben would be an excellent signing, provided he's fit which I believe he is.

Sorry it didn't work out for Kerr here. Always had doubts that he would be a particularly influential signing in this division, but all credit to Archie cutting his losses with both Kerr and Baird and moving them on. Hope something turns up for them both soon. You never know, maybe St.Mirren will take a punt on them both.

Hopefully that means we can bring in another couple of signings before the weekend. If Bauben joins, playing alongside Taylor, Erskine, Fraser and an anchor like Mair, I really feel we have assembled a rather formidable looking squad for the second half of the season. Archie has done very well in bringing in new players this month, so we really need him to get the tactical management aspect sorted as soon as possible. Should be interesting between now and May.

• Like 1

Sorry it didn't work out for Kerr here. Always had doubts that he would be a particularly influential signing in this division, but all credit to Archie cutting his losses with both Kerr and Baird and moving them on. Hope something turns up for them both soon. You never know, maybe St.Mirren will take a punt on them both.

Hopefully that means we can bring in another couple of signings before the weekend. If Bauben joins, playing alongside Taylor, Erskine, Fraser and an anchor like Mair, I really feel we have assembled a rather formidable looking squad for the second half of the season. Archie has done very well in bringing in new players this month, so we really need him to get the tactical management aspect sorted as soon as possible. Should be interesting between now and May.

Baird back at Raith Rovers.

I'm like 10 years late with this one but whatever happened Juan Ramon Escalas he was amazeballs.

Remember he scored a great volley against QOS to go 1-0 up at firhill...we lost 2-1 happy days

I think it got to cold for him, his form dipped in the winter after a great start to the season but I'm sure Armand One is out there too somewhere if you want to go retro.

Didn't he get homesick and moved back home to be with his boyfriend?

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt as your other posts are always decent, GRE.

Juan Ramon's mother was diagnosed with cancer round about Christmas that year. There's no proof that his dip in form was directly attributable, but hey, the guy is only human, so what do you think?

He was an excellent player, but unfortunately played in a poor team (Leigh Hinds, Steve Fulton).

His bullet header v Airdrie at Firhill remains one of my favourite Jags goals, period.

• Like 1

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt as your other posts are always decent, GRE.

Juan Ramon's mother was diagnosed with cancer round about Christmas that year. There's no proof that his dip in form was directly attributable, but hey, the guy is only human, so what do you think?

He was an excellent player, but unfortunately played in a poor team (Leigh Hinds, Steve Fulton).

His bullet header v Airdrie at Firhill remains one of my favourite Jags goals, period.

Point taken. Apologies.

Apparently money isn't the issue, it's that bauben wants a car as a signing on fee. Archie's lining up a little red corvette

Cairney & Prince Bauben are the two we want.

Whether we get or not...

hmmm. lets go crazy :ph34r: with new signings.

if only we had got kiss :ph34r: from cardiff too.

with these three we would have won last week at new paisley park :ph34r:

• Like 1