January Signings

Lionel J. Botch

Shame about Forbes but I think he asked himself "would I die 4 u" about PTFC and the answer was no. He only ever seemed to want to play in the sunshine.

I hope anyone coming in who has a gallus "baby I'm a star" attitude can show it on the pitch. He'll have to when the pitch is soft and wet......

Depends on the players. If one is a young guy on loan, then bench but if experienced and match fit then straight into the team. From the rumours it seems at least one of the guys we're after is the latter. I think anyway - provided Higginbotham is fit - we only need a solid midfielder to go straight in (if we get him) maybe in place of Muirhead. If Higginbotham isn't fit there's the option of playing Bannigan further up the field and keeping Muirhead in the team in order to minimise changes, though I'd prefer Bannigan to stay in his present position. If we get two experienced players and one can play attacking midfield or wing then I'd have him in for Higginbotham if he's not fit.

Think the Cairney thing was only ever a rumour on this forum and nowhere else.

Edited by Mr Bunny

Depends on the players. If one is a young guy on loan, then bench but if experienced and match fit then straight into the team. From the rumours it seems at least one of the guys we're after is the latter. I think anyway - provided Higginbotham is fit - we only need a solid midfielder to go straight in (if we get him) maybe in place of Muirhead. If Higginbotham isn't fit there's the option of playing Bannigan further up the field and keeping Muirhead in the team in order to minimise changes, though I'd prefer Bannigan to stay in his present position. If we get two experienced players and one can play attacking midfield or wing then I'd have him in for Higginbotham if he's not fit.

Think the Cairney thing was only ever a rumour on this forum and nowhere else.

Moncur a midfielder in on loan from West Ham we seem pretty well organised with the window don't you think?