What Do We Need?

1876Jag

To be honest, I'd rather Hibs win so we can secure our place with a win tomorrow night. Don't fancy going into Saturday's match with RC off the back of a good result.

We would be safe with a win tomorrow night regardless.

We would be safe with a draw - so long as Kilmarnock don't win.

I think I've got that right.

• Like 1

If we win AT TYNECASTLE then we are clear and its a fight between Hibs and Killie as they play each other and any result drops one of them and both cant match a total that Thistle would have if they win at Tynecastle. The other hope is that ST Mirren don't go to sleep and turn over Killie ( season form says Killie 2-1 ) , then a draw puts us in the driving seat again , if Killie win then Hibs go down , if hibs win then killie go down, a draw assuming Killie win against st m , then it might be down to goal difference , which we would lose out on , if we lose to RC.

Got all that , now forget it and get your collective fingers out and beat hearts , collect your money for end season targets of staying in the SPFL and have a happy holiday

they know they can do it , it been done before 1-0 , 2-1 , 2-0 , 10-9 does nae matter , get it done.

Edited by banderas
  • Like 1

Well, now the mist is beginning to clear a little.

After trying different scenarios it appears we need 2 pts from the next two games to be safe without relying on others.

One point from the two remaining games would leave us open to losing out on goal difference on the final day.

Don't want to dwell on that thought too long!