How Should We Approach The Game?

cyprusjag

Lawless is a cert to start tomorrow after his performance against Sunderland. SOD is the natural right back so he will start, if (and it's a big if) the team is anywhere near my formation, then we have a midfield engine of Fraser, osman and banzo. So surely one of those 3 are there as well for cover. Don't think we will be torn apart for arse paper as you describe.

That's my opinion but would love to hear your team suggestions/ opinion for the game.

Edited by JaggyMad

Off topic but does anyone know if there's any real benefit in purchasing Dens Pk tickets tomorrow? Was going to go along earlier to get one but don't even know if they're on sale before the match. If not when does the office shut?

it's not an all ticket match so no real benefit that I can see. I just hope we are in behind the goals at Dens as it looked like mainly Dundee fans were in there with a few Killie wheelchair users.

it's not an all ticket match so no real benefit that I can see. I just hope we are in behind the goals at Dens as it looked like mainly Dundee fans were in there with a few Killie wheelchair users.

Thanks. If I do get a ticket I should be able to post back where in the ground we're getting shoved into.

edited to add I'm looking forward to my first frisking of the season.

Edited by lady-isobel-barnett

Thinking back to the Sunderland game Keenan played both halves with the trialist centre backs inside from him. I can see Keenan keeping his place with Seaborne inside of him. He also provides the option of playing five at the back on the odd occasion. I think Archie tried that out in the closed door gamecagainst Rangers?

Big risk playing Keenan in a game like this. When/if we bring in another centre back and left back would like to see Dale go out on loan as well as Lindsay.

I think there is a risk with Keenan but more so from what I'm presuming will be a new centreback finding his way in a new environment. Perhaps ironical as an experienced left sided centreback should greatly assist Keenan and considerably reduce the risk element. Just a bit concerned about the first one or two games.

eta No idea about the random highlighting of the quote ????

• Like 1