Bye Bye Ally

i@n

Queens were far superior. I honestly thought TRFC would have walked the division due to Miller & Boyd, but Miller looks finished and Boyd only did well last season because of the way Kille fed him. Templeton is a major disappointment from a Scottish point of view, he has gone backwards since leaving Hearts

Oh Sally, now you want to chuck it

Because you've lost your winning clout?

But your legal mob say "No!", so fcuk it

Just stay and see your contract out.

But, with problems on the park now mounting

And a brutal end to all the fun

Your compo you can now start counting

You greedy, clueless fattened h*n.

So, who will care when soon you go

And Butcher leads the Hunnish nation

Not us, we're laughing at your woe

We wish your mob administration.

Burns couldn't of put it better.

Sevco are really a club in all sorts of trouble, even the most blinkered bluenose would have to admit that. Haven't a clue what's happe with Fat Sally, but afte tonight if they don't get themselves sorted they might not even make the play offs. I've got to ask just what is the SFA's role in all this its obvious to everyone that Sevco are in a shamble financially and the SFA seem to be content to fiddle whilst Ibrox burns?

Its concerning the talk of the proper demise of the new Rangers, whilst they appear likely end up in some sort of liquidation or administration I don't think they will die forever and I sincerely hope not too.

If they did, imagine the horror of 50,000 or so folk looking for a new club in the Glasgow area!

We could end up with a fair amount of new football supporting decent fans, great for the gate, however it's also likely that we'd get more than our fair share of the undesirable element of the support. That could change our club forever. I for one like supporting Thistle pretty much as they are.

Let's see this incarnation of their team struggle around in the lower leagues rather than suffering the fate of Third Lanark or Clydebank and we can contine supporting the best team in the city with just a small amount of our own undesirables to contend with.

Its concerning the talk of the proper demise of the new Rangers, whilst they appear likely end up in some sort of liquidation or administration I don't think they will die forever and I sincerely hope not too.

If they did, imagine the horror of 50,000 or so folk looking for a new club in the Glasgow area!

We could end up with a fair amount of new football supporting decent fans, great for the gate, however it's also likely that we'd get more than our fair share of the undesirable element of the support. That could change our club forever. I for one like supporting Thistle pretty much as they are.

Let's see this incarnation of their team struggle around in the lower leagues rather than suffering the fate of Third Lanark or Clydebank and we can contine supporting the best team in the city with just a small amount of our own undesirables to contend with.

Doubt many Rangers fans would come to Firhill- I'd need some convincing they weren't the ones who spat at me outside Copeland Rd subway or chucked beer cans full of pish down from the north stand at Hampden . I think the old c**t that spat on me at Firhill will be dead by now though.

No let them join Section B. (if they still exist and haven't been lost to smack)

Doubt many Rangers fans would come to Firhill- I'd need some convincing they weren't the ones who spat at me outside Copeland Rd subway or chucked beer cans full of pish down from the north stand at Hampden . I think the old c**t that spat on me at Firhill will be dead by now though.

No let them join Section B. (if they still exist and haven't been lost to smack)

There probably won't be an immediate influx of new people coming to Firhill, but in time a new generation of Glasgow kids looking for a team to support might find their way to Firhill. I guess the same could be said for all the other clubs around the country

I'd have no problem with the end of Rangers II. And if any of their fans came to watch the Jags they would soon become better people and the world would be a better place. And the next generation would not be so blighted.

By the way, I'd love to see a poll on "have you ever been spat on by a Rangers fan?" I think the percentage could be pretty high. Says it all. I'd be a yes.

Feel a bit sorry for McCoist if I'm honest. He doesn't look well and on the radio his voice even sounded different, like a much older man. (On reflection, albeit a very rich one, so maybe I should save my sympathies)

Edited by allyo

Working his 12 months' notice. F*ck! I was looking forward to gubbing them in the league next season.

The won't be in our league next season. They'll be stuck in the Championship at best. If they go to into admin, they could be relegated back down to the diddy leagues.

Rangers will need to find another £29k a month to pay McCoist his final year's salary. In effect, that will mean more redundancies and/or no signings in January. One way to find that money would be to try and offload the highest earners in the playing squad.

McCoist is harming his team's diminishing promotion prospects even more. When he goes, Rangers will have to find even more money for his successor. They must deluded to even think of bring in the likes of Steve Clarke (as reported by the BBC). Then there are possible additional costs of firing McCoist's coaching staff and hiring better replacements.

ETA - Gordon Strachan honourably waived his pay-off when he resigned at Middlesborough.

Edited by kni