Ross County On Saturday

Highlandjag

At 9am I woke up pretty hungover from a night out, but I had a vibe about today and was on that 10:10 train... It's the best hungover/still drunk decision I've ever made.

Glorious day, including the brief half time snow shower. We absolutely pumped them. It was criminal that they went ahead and so delightful to get what turned out to be the winner in front of us.

Big Fred loves the jags, he'd have been in the crowd after that pile driver if he could!

Train's not for an hour or so... Might as well join the highland sunshine victory club!

• Like 1

Living in Inverness so just in, nearly a home game for me.

Wow. We were absolutely superb, I can't remember County having an attempt at goal aside from the goal which also seemed incredibly fortunate the way it slipped in at Fox's near post. Could really have been 4 or 5-0 to us with a bit more luck.

I thought County were going to show something different after the way they started the match but after 5-10 minutes they just went back to their usual diagonal hoofball. First goal came against the run of play but credit to our boys, they didn't let up and Frans scored a screamer which went off the post and in, can't wait to see it back on the highlights because it seemed like it was miles out.

1-1 at half-time was really harsh on us because we were streets ahead. Second half we stepped it up a notch further and County were nowhere, we must have dispossessed them in their own half 10 times and had some great chances to score which we fluffed. I don't think O'Donnell was trying to shoot when he scored, he belted a half-volley from out wide on the right and it squeaked in but great celebration in front of the away support. They had a couple penalty shouts which looked decent but hard to tell from the other end of the ground.

Really impressed with Lawless today, thought he held onto the ball really well and caused them loads of problems. They didn't handle Taylor or Higgy particularly well either. No failures in the team today, special mention to Balatoni and Frans because County just did not get a sniff.

We are staying up!

• Like 3