New Deals

King Kenny

Pleasing. Filling the left back position is difficult given the player in question has to be able to get forward. Callum does that well.

Signing Christie up is all important as not only is he a good option in attack that means we've cover in other positions as well. That said he might for all we know be Archie's idea of a straight replacement for SOD.

That thought occurred to me as well, regardless of where he plays he never shirks, and that'll do for me.

Great news if both Booth and Abdul are signed for next year.

Bannigan/O'Donnell/Higgy are they key three for me. Although I'd obviously want Lawless and Balatoni too. If we can swap Fox for MacDonald I'd bite who's ever hand off that was giving that deal. Would love Taylor back also.

Great news if both Booth and Abdul are signed for next year. Bannigan/O'Donnell/Higgy are they key three for me. Although I'd obviously want Lawless and Balatoni too. If we can swap Fox for MacDonald I'd bite who's ever hand off that was giving that deal. Would love Taylor back also.

Bannigan's contract doesn't end until 2016 (summer)

Edit to add. Osman signing up was unexpected (though still sort of hoped for). I feel now if we can get a good right back in we'll have a really solid backbone in the team.

Edited by Mr Bunny

Apologies, you are right - Bannigan is here till end of next season. Just with all the speculation of him going to United mixing my head up. I'll rephrase it to "I hope we keep him".

Osman most important signing of the close season probably and will hopefully convince a few others to join up.

If I wis higgy, I would sign anything after the season he has had. As has been said by erchie, the grass isn't always greener. We have stuck by him too, should we not get any loyalty? Good to see his reaction at the end an hopefully he will sign a contract to keep him for the next 2 year. We all know how good he can be on his day. A bit like Erskine in that respect, when he's good he's good but when he's bad we get beat