Kingsley T-Shirts

Fawlty Towers

I'm on my phone but is there any way to get a different delivery price? The design isn't even finished yet but the only option I've got is next day delivery for close to £6...

I'm on Chrome on a laptop and it's the same, no choice of delivery. Ordered a red one anyway :)

White one ordered tonight. One of my Polish friends noticed that the Polish press all carried the story of Kingsley's launch. I hope that all the publicity generates some extra cash.

Hi dan apologies if you have already done this but can you let him know about the merchandise now being produced and to alert any of his mates in Poland as I'm presuming they might not be aware of this. Thanks
  • Like 1

Hideous but I will likely buy one. Good to see the T-shirts available for 3-4yos...

I would have liked one of those Timorous Beasties T-shirts but they sunk without trace, never making it to public sale.

I like Mr. Shrigley's outlook as quoted in the Guardian:

http://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/shortcuts/2015/jun/23/david-shrigley-mascot-kingsley-football?CMP=twt_gu