Season Tickets

Lionel J. Botch

On the numbers given out it did seem low, but from the main stand there didn't look to be many spare seats in the JHS apart from in the Hospitality bit. Also where I was in the main stand it was pretty busy.

It is probably worth another go if the next game isn't on telly and is at a regular time.

Firhill crowds always seem to look more than the figures that come out, many times i have seen the JH almost full and fans in north stand and they give out a 4k attendance. But suppose as you say why not give it one more chance and see what happens as the decision has been made for this season so most will expect it to happen.

Said on BT that the crowd was c1000 up on the same fixture last year which equals + £25k

Yeah i heard that but didn't quite get it, we have played them 4 times at home since our return to the top league and going by official figures that was third out of the 4 crowd figures so i think they were havering

Yeah i heard that but didn't quite get it, we have played them 4 times at home since our return to the top league and going by official figures that was third out of the 4 crowd figures so i think they were havering

Last season's attendance was under 6,000. That was the rearranged New Year's Day game on a Wed night and on the TV.

Given the poor number of Jags in attendance and the need to maximise income should we give Celtic the His and North Stand next time?

No point as they didn't sell the JH stand out, guess the less home fans in attendance will be down to a multitude of things that have pissed them off.

A combination of crap kick off time, more than likely defeat and the unique poison Celtic fans bring to game will have kept away all but season ticket holders and core PATG fans. Not surprised at all if we had less than 2000 there today.

• Like 1

What none of us know is how many ST holders didn't turn up today. If it's considerable then it stands to reason the number of our patg fans possibly held up. Taking a short term view that's probably preferable re money in the kitty.

The Club tho' needs to have a long hard look at this fixture. Even without the upheaval of having to move stands I'd suggest matches against the OF does nothing but harm to ST sales. There's little point dividing the cost of a season ticket by 38 games to show the value when you've no intention of turning up for two of the fixtures. Two fixtures that'll be in all probability moved and televised.

• Like 1

So they away team never sold all their tickets, as I expected. Don't give them it next time

I have to say it did look quite full. I was quite surprised at how empty hospitality looked in the Jackie husband stand only looked about 20 people there. I was at the far left hand side of the main stand so don't know if there was much hospitality sold for the main stand did anyone see?

There's little point dividing the cost of a season ticket by 38 games to show the value when you've no intention of turning up for two of the fixtures. Two fixtures that'll be in all probability moved and televised.

In fact, if both cheeks are in the top league, it will most likely be 3 homes games pre split, and possibly 4 depending on which side of the split we all end up.

That 3 or 4 games is out of a total of 18 to 20 home league games (depending on how much the fixture computer likes us!).