Dundee This Saturday

thebiglemon

Would like to see both the new guys starting, but can see Archie starting with Dumbuya on the bench as I'm not sure if he's 100% fit yet since he hasn't had a preseason, would also be unfair to drop Miller since the Aberdeen game was probably his best in a Thistle jersey so far. Think we'll also start Muirhead wide (despite reports saying he's muck out there) to accommodate Welsh in the midfield.

Think we'll lineup as follows:

Cerny

Miller, Lindsay, Frans, Booth

Osman, Welsh, Bannigan

Muirhead, Doolan/Pogba, Lawless

Big chance to get a first three points on the board here. Fairly hopeful as aside from up front, I don't see much quality in that Dundee side.

Edited by GinolasBald

I wouldn't be surprised to see TaT's line up but with either Fraser in for Stevenson or Miller preferred to Dumbuya.

btw is there a sweep for first red card? You know who is the ref. :help:

Bound to be Mustapha as he's never been sent off in his career. 53 minutes.

Edited by BowenBoys

Archie saying in the TAG interview that Frans should be ok and Pogba and Fraser are the only other doubts.

Cerny

Miller Frans Lindsay Booth

Osman Bannigan

Stevenson Muirhead Lawless

Doolan

Subs- Scully, Dumbuya, Seaborne, Welsh, Fraser, Amoo, Pogba

Dumbuya by his own admission isn't match fit, surprised he didn't play any part in the dev squad game, and I think Osman- Bannigan is our best midfield pair. Muirhead to play where he's been brought in to play and shift Stevenson out wide. Dundee played pretty narrowly last season but I think they've signed a couple of wingers since then.

Night before a home game and there's been 12 posts on the match day thread. The previous being 5 to 2 this afternoon!

Could thistle fans give less of a fck, about Thistle in the top league?

Not sure how you linked failure to post on a match day thread to not giving a fck about being in the top league. We have been on a poor run but I'm sure most of the people on here who usually go to matches will be there today. Having already raised £1200 for the club in player sponsorship, people are still pledging money to the club they love. One good result and the feel good factor will be back, it's human nature. Yes we're a bit low at the moment but let's not talk it down.

• Like 3