Steven Lawless

JesusTejero

As other poster said no different to Chic. Both gave there all in the red and yellow and that suits me. Lawless has played his part in not only getting us promoted but also in keeping us in the premier league the last 3 seasons.

He seems to be a bit of an idiot outs of football but that could be a good thing because it could well put off other teams like DunUnited from signing him.

I'd be delighted if he was to sign a new deal with us

Won't shed any tears if he takes his "I only sign one-year contracts" guff and buggers off in the summer. Hazard a guess that he'll be happy to sign on for longer with a team where he gets more than he might from Thistle. Talented player, but not irreplacable.

i would reckon the vast majority of our team would be happy to sign on at another team for far more money than they get at Thistle. Very few are Thistle fans plus football is a short career and they have families so would not surprise me at all for players to sign on elsewhere for more money

I think it was John Lambie who said that when he managed us, the majority of the players supported one or other of the erse cheeks.

Nothing wrong with players supporting other clubs but going onto social media like these two idiots, is ridiculous. Paton has captained a side that is going down and lost in the other semi yesterday but all it appears he is interested in, is that Sevco are back. If I was a Und fan I would be fuming. As for Lawless, great wee player, but I can do without this crap. If he stays at Firhill next season and misses sitters against Sevco....what will the reaction be on here?

• Like 1

Nothing wrong with players supporting other clubs but going onto social media like these two idiots, is ridiculous. Paton has captained a side that is going down and lost in the other semi yesterday but all it appears he is interested in, is that Sevco are back. If I was a Und fan I would be fuming. As for Lawless, great wee player, but I can do without this crap. If he stays at Firhill next season and misses sitters against Sevco....what will the reaction be on here?

When did we sign Patrick Roberts would be my guess.

• Like 2