Dundee United 10/05/16

So here we are, all nice and chilled after Saturday. Looking forward to a relaxing evening in Tannadice. Absolutely no idea what the team is going to look like, but something with an air of attacking menace to get us up the table would be good

Scully, Dumbuya, Frans, Seabo, Miller, Amoo, Welsh, Nesbitt, Lawless, Doolan,.

If we're going to be experimental over and above the necessary changes we'll have to make, tonight might be the better option rather than Saturday's game.

I think tho' we'll start with our best available players but maybe make the substitutions earlier.

eta I know they're all professionals but given what's happened off field, tonight will be extra difficult for the lads.

Edited by lady-isobel-barnett

I know, and relish the fact, that United are down and crap - but I'd still rather face them with 11 men!!!

Oops.If it's any pointer towards tonights game (and I hope it is) the squad that got a 2 -2 draw in January 2015 had a significant component of youth playersas we were decimated by injuries and suspensions. And that was a much better Utd. team....

Hope erskine gets a game, scores a consolation, then celebrates in front of us

apparently he has already been told he won't feature for any of the remaining downdee united games and is training with us this week. heard he was also at rugby park on saturday cheering us on.

apparently he has already been told he won't feature for any of the remaining downdee united games and is training with us this week. heard he was also at rugby park on saturday cheering us on.

I saw picture of him and also BMMH at Rugby Park among the Jags fans