Ict Saturday

Vinnyjag

Don't really consider us top six as next game could see us easily slip down. Don't feel it will be real unless we have a cushion. On the other hand good psychologically and though it would have been great to win not getting beat was vital. Downside was Killie's late winner: poor as they are I suppose they must have fight (as Lindsay will testify). We're six points ahead of Hamilton and Inverness and two ahead of Motherwell so that's useful with a couple of tough games coming up. Not a bad result considering we had two key players out and gave a newcomer a start.

This isn't a criticism of Ade or Dools but if we had predator (likes of Boyce, Moult) we would be a shoe in for top 6. Maybe Erwin will be the answer. On the plus side young Keown sounded as if he had a cracking debut!

Edited by Lindau

This isn't a criticism of Ade or Dools but if we had predator (likes of Boyce, Moult) we would be a shoe in for top 6. Maybe Erwin will be the answer. On the plus side young Keown sounded as if he had a cracking debut!

Totally agree. I was hoping this issue would have, or will be addressed before the window closes. How many games this season have we

had the majority of possession but no end finish?

Don't really consider us top six as next game could see us easily slip down. Don't feel it will be real unless we have a cushion. On the other hand good psychologically and though it would have been great to win not getting beat was vital. Downside was Killie's late winner: poor as they are I suppose they must have fight (as Lindsay will testify). We're six points ahead of Hamilton and Inverness and two ahead of Motherwell so that's useful with a couple of tough games coming up. Not a bad result considering we had two key players out and gave a newcomer a start.

How so given that he didn't feature against them on Hogmanay?

The negatives from today were two great chances missed, a good touch from Azeez and Erskine was in one on one with their keeper and Azeez missed an open goal with a volley from close range.

The positives were that we denied them any clear chances and for long spells we played lovely football, but without a cutting edge. Keown looked very comfortable alongside Lyndsay and Barton and Welsh controlled the midfield.

In summary no real failures, we were the better team but once again we failed to score despite dominating.

PS. A decent ref for a change today.

The negatives from today were two great chances missed, a good touch from Azeez and Erskine was in one on one with their keeper and Azeez missed an open goal with a volley from close range.

The positives were that we denied them any clear chances and for long spells we played lovely football, but without a cutting edge. Keown looked very comfortable alongside Lyndsay and Barton and Welsh controlled the midfield.

In summary no real failures, we were the better team but once again we failed to score despite dominating.

PS. A decent ref for a change today.

Sorry, from where we were sitting, ref was up to the usual shocking standards.

Gave them soft fouls but let assaults on us go unpunished.

same old same old.

• Like 1

Sorry, from where we were sitting, ref was up to the usual shocking standards.

Gave them soft fouls but let assaults on us go unpunished.

same old same old.

Wasn't at the game so can't comment but have always thought Finnie was one of the better referee's out of a very poor lot!

Just home after picking up a take away. Over £50 for my student son, my under 16 son, myself and the car park. Factoring in travel costs I feel I have been fleeced

I can add to that about 2 grand's worth of damage to my car after we scudded a Bambi near Dunkeld......

...had better days out! :-(

Every right to feel fleeced. That is ridiculous. No wonder crowds are dropping.

Find the Inverness fans in general decent and friendly but I can't help but think as a club ICT leave a lot to be desired. Miserable place to watch football.

Think I'm right in saying that's three 0-0 draws up there on the spin. Coming away a bit miffed at not picking up all three points maybe indicates the progress we're making on the field. Thought Welsh and Barton were excellent today, both individually and as a unit. Would like to believe that apart from the odd occasion we go three at the back Barton will play in midfield from now on. I'm not 100% certain if we can play a midfield trio of Osman, Barton and Welsh and still be attack minded. Assuming we can I reckon that'll be a tremendous midfield trio.

Thanks for your concern LIB - we're absolutely fine. A small application of single malt will be required to ease the memory, though.

However, for those more concerned about Bambi or as I call him, the perpetrator, I doubt he will be bounding about Pertshire any more. We were doing 60 (the speed limit, of course) when the silly f***er ran across our bows.

Still..... venison for Sunday lunch......

Thanks for your concern LIB - we're absolutely fine. A small application of single malt will be required to ease the memory, though.

However, for those more concerned about Bambi or as I call him, the perpetrator, I doubt he will be bounding about Pertshire any more. We were doing 60 (the speed limit, of course) when the silly f***er ran across our bows.

Still..... venison for Sunday lunch......

Enjoy!!

Glad you and your team got through the unfortunate incident safely!!