Firhill Nae More

lady-isobel-barnett

It's a shame we have to do this but the most disappointing thing is those bloody photographs. I'm sure I'm not the only one to assume that the Corporate Partnership Manager of The Energy Check is the one in the suit. Therefore the third (unnamed) person is spurious 'eye candy'. Surely we (Scottish football/society) has progressed beyond the need for this rubbish.

It's a shame we have to do this but the most disappointing thing is those bloody photographs. I'm sure I'm not the only one to assume that the Corporate Partnership Manager of The Energy Check is the one in the suit. Therefore the third (unnamed) person is spurious 'eye candy'. Surely we (Scottish football/society) has progressed beyond the need for this rubbish.

The "eye candy" in the photo is actually the Corporate Partnership Manager of The Energy Check - Robyn Smith

The "guy in the suit" is the CEO of The Energy Check - David Winton - as stated on their site https://www.theenergycheck.co.uk/meet-the-team

• Like 1

https://uk.linkedin.com/in/robynsmithtecc

What does the extra money allow us to do and do we really need it? Conversely, what are the implications beyond 'I don't like the sound of it' vs 33 grand (or more) per year? Anyone want to do the value analysis?

I hope we can incorporate a break for an energy check at around 80 mins during every game.