Play off details

elevenone

Went to ptfc.co.uk

Selected "Tickets and Matchday"

Selected "Buy Tickets"

Livingstone FC "Buy Tickets" option available

"Existing Member Login" email & password credentials accepted.

Seat selection.  Could click on multiple seats with options.

Bought tickets.

All this with Internet Explorer 11 on a PC.  No problems and easy to navigate.

5 minutes ago, Lambies Lost Doo said:

Went to ptfc.co.uk

Selected "Tickets and Matchday"

Selected "Buy Tickets"

Livingstone FC "Buy Tickets" option available

"Existing Member Login" email & password credentials accepted.

Seat selection.  Could click on multiple seats with options.

Bought tickets.

All this with Internet Explorer 11 on a PC.  No problems and easy to navigate.

My experience the opposite. Google Chrome.  Absolutely no problem if I was just adding to my season ticket. But I was also trying to buy for my daughter who is not a season ticket holder. Clicked for buy more tickets and was taken to a screen where I was supposed to roll the mouse somewhere to select seats. All I got was a blank screen. This has happened before.

So after a few more online attempts, I just had to phone.

I now never try to buy online out of hours in case I get frustrated. I always wait till I know the ticket shop is open, so if it does not work online I know that I can always phone and sort it out. But that rather takes away the point of being able to purchase online at a time convenient to you!

Thistle really should be making it far easier to buy tickets. I appreciate that I am not exactly Mr IT expert but I should not have to be, and the fact that other fans are facing similar problems regularly emphasises the point.

Hopefully the new Ian Maxwell can solve this once and for all!

30 minutes ago, MonehJags said:

The difference between the morton game was we were winning. Even then i reckon there would have been a few neutrals interested if there was a cash gate, but the best way to avoid that is to make it a mostly ticket affair and keep the numbers down.

Penalties after over 200 hours are played without a goal, wonder what odds for that?

I do not understand why this is ticket only. It is likely to put people off coming. If the club are thinking they want to keep numbers down cos they cannot be arsed with a big crowd then that disturbs me. Hopefully, when they know the numbers sold to season-ticket holders only, if clear there are loads still left, they will make it cash on the day.

2 hours ago, partickthedog said:

My experience the opposite. Google Chrome.  Absolutely no problem if I was just adding to my season ticket. But I was also trying to buy for my daughter who is not a season ticket holder. Clicked for buy more tickets and was taken to a screen where I was supposed to roll the mouse somewhere to select seats. All I got was a blank screen. This has happened before.

I now never try to buy online out of hours in case I get frustrated. I always wait till I know the ticket shop is open, so if it does not work online I know that I can always phone and sort it out. But that rather takes away the point of being able to purchase online at a time convenient to you!

Thistle really should be making it far easier to buy tickets. I appreciate that I am not exactly Mr IT expert but I should not have to be, and the fact that other fans are facing similar problems regularly emphasises the point.

Why not use Internet Explorer?

Bought mine on line last night (season ticket JHS). Phoned today to book one for a non ST holder (JLS) and asked if we could both use the JLS.

He anticipated that the game was unlikely to sell out but, if it looked close the Club may ask season ticket holders to use their own seats. The numbers that show up may very much depend on the result of the game on Thursday.

6 hours ago, MonehJags said:

The difference between the morton game was we were winning. Even then i reckon there would have been a few neutrals interested if there was a cash gate, but the best way to avoid that is to make it a mostly ticket affair and keep the numbers down.

Penalties after over 200 hours are played without a goal, wonder what odds for that?

They haven’t said there wont be a cash gate. I think they are waiting to see what the uptake in tickets is first. Makes sense to me

7 hours ago, Lambies Lost Doo said:

Why not use Internet Explorer?

Because Google Chrome is the installed browser on my PC and it works for everything else. I never like trying to install some other browser in case I get it wrong and cause some unfixable problem!

My point, and it seems to receive backing from others, is that the Club should find a system that makes it as easy as possible for people to transact with it. I am so Thistle daft that I will always find a way to buy a ticket and be at the game. Others may be put off more easily.

I buy numerous items online without ever having to interact on the telephone. I do not need to phone Amazonia to purchase something from Amazon.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, partickthedog said:

Because Google Chrome is the installed browser on my PC and it works for everything else. I never like trying to install some other browser in case I get it wrong and cause some unfixable problem!

My point, and it seems to receive backing from others, is that the Club should find a system that makes it as easy as possible for people to transact with it. I am so Thistle daft that I will always find a way to buy a ticket and be at the game. Others may be put off more easily.

I buy numerous items online without ever having to interact on the telephone. I do not need to phone Amazonia to purchase something from Amazon.

A site set up to sell tickets ought, at the very least, to sell tickets.

1 hour ago, Lambies Lost Doo said:

Dools up front with Erskine & Lawless supporting.

We are at our best when we play it on the deck, triangle passes and making space.

If we play hoof ball Livi will handle that better.

Agree. Right into their hands as I'm led to believe they play a rather direct style themselves. There's is a direct style that wins games whereas our direct game.....!!!

On 5/14/2018 at 11:20 AM, partickthedog said:

There will only ever be one Ian Maxwell in my book!:)

Edited by stillresigned

Whilst I completely agree with the cash gates, thistle could of at least informed fans that they can sit where they want after allocating seats (season tickets holders aside) rather than leaving fans asking the questions on 'Twuutter.' ( ala the cheer leader last night). 

Edited by kennymac29