Sign in to follow this  
Albert's Ghost

Thistle v Forfar

Tends to happen when you decide to randomly replace a starting centre half and your goal keeper. Full-time club with three managers and not a flippin' brain cell between them. Honestly worse than Dick Campbell and in any other season the fans would be calling for their heads. 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy McD said:

Aye I will change the winning team and give them a chance..

Exactly right. Utterly shambolic from McCall. 

Just now, Garscube Road End 2 said:

Hopefully he recognise he is a fraud and walk.

Will never happen. Not a peep out of that moron of a Chairwomen either in the past few months. Between our idiot management team and the absolute shambles that is/will be/is going to be fan ownership - I have a feeling this is a level we will have to get used to. 

What a shambles of a first half.   Accepting that we need to rotate,  why would you make 6 changes to a winning side - after you made 5 changes on Saturday and conceded a goal 2 minutes later.    

Bell, Docherty and Rudden off at HT. 

MacIver looks awful missed at least 2 sitters. Rudden is anonymous. Penrice looks a liability in defence and Sneddon doesn't know if he's coming or going.

Williamson is a passenger. Docherty looks rusty

I would say get the subs on but we need to replace half the team. Graham for Maciver, Tiffoney for Rudden and Foster for Penrice would probably where I would start.

Murray is the only one who's looked decent

Just now, laukat said:

MacIver looks awful missed at least 2 sitters. Rudden is anonymous. Penrice looks a liability in defence and Sneddon doesn't know if he's coming or going.

Williamson is a passenger. Docherty looks rusty

I would say get the subs on but we need to replace half the team. Graham for Maciver, Tiffoney for Rudden and Foster for Penrice would probably where I would start.

Murray is the only one who's looked decent

Can't argue with any of that.

2 minutes ago, AirdrieJag said:

What a shambles of a first half.   Accepting that we need to rotate,  why would you make 6 changes to a winning side - after you made 5 changes on Saturday and conceded a goal 2 minutes later.    

Bell, Docherty and Rudden off at HT. 

have you starting 11 as the strongest and then make changes when 2 or 3 up , just like was done on Saturday 

Don't forget the Forfar guys have put in a shift at work today before coming down here and making us look like the Woodside 11...

Went off the boil following Sneddon's lengthy treatment.

Could that be because our players stood around looking at their feet instead of keeping focused on the game

and doing some warm down exercises.  Seems really unprofessional.

3 minutes ago, Weebaw1 said:

That MacIver is not too clever.

He’d be the 1st to go.

His touch is dreadful, but I’d argue Rudden and Sneddon have been even more dreadful tonight 

Just now, AirdrieJag said:

Central defence badly needs shored up.  We're hesitant and error prone.  Brownlie,  Graham and Tiffoney on asap. 

And Wright? Sneddon is a complete and utter bombscare